A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Autographs
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Please Help Identify Autograph!!

Old August 4th 10, 12:51 AM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Aug 2010
Default Please Help Identify Autograph!!

Im a valet attendant in southern Florida and recently received this intriguing bill as a tip. The writing appears to be dated "6/2/77" and say "with the strokes I should Have HAD! Your signature would be here!" I cannot make out the signature that well but it appears to say either "Ed". It may also be "El". The last name seems to end in "ant" or "ent" possibly "Culderant". Anyone can write on a bill but what made this stick out to me the most is that the bill is dated 1974 and is in pristine condition. It seems to have been held on to for the past 30 years as the 2003 series bill are all wrinkled and weathered already. This bill is very crisp and has 3 strong creases in it. Any information would help. Thank you.
Attached Images

Ads