2005 Reagan dime

Old June 6th 04, 04:17 AM
A.Gent

Default 2005 Reagan dime

"Brian Kraft" wrote in message
reenews.net...
What subject or design will be on the reverse side of the 2005 Reagan dime?

(failing to resist troll

Bonzo comes to mind.

Now, a seated Bonzo, or a Walking Bonzo?

Decisions, decisions.

Old June 6th 04, 04:22 AM
Michael R

"Brian Kraft" wrote in message
reenews.net...
What subject or design will be on the reverse side of the 2005 Reagan

dime?

Very good :)

I love Reagan, a great President. I was a democrat until he came along.
IMHO However, I am very much against having Presidents or people, for that
matter, on our coinage.

--
Michael R
ANA #173222

Old June 6th 04, 05:04 AM
Aladdin Sane

How about all the little people getting "trickled" on.

--
*
/?\

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.

Old June 6th 04, 05:21 AM
Alan Williams

Aladdin Sane wrote:

How about all the little people getting "trickled" on.

Why not depict what Reagan characterized as a 'leading cause of air pollution'?

Alan
'trees'
Old June 6th 04, 05:44 AM
Grandpa

How about a large 5¢ symbol. After he was done with his economic reign
of terror thats all a dime was worth!

Old June 6th 04, 06:17 AM
Ed Kelley

Brian

This is not intended for you but to some of those replying to you.

Whether you were a supporter of Reagan or not, is irrelevant. What is
relevant is showing a little respect for the dead. For cripes sake people,
the man just died today, after 10 horrible years of suffering from the
ravages of Alzheimer's.

Reagan had/has a lot of supporters and he commanded the respect of leaders
around the world. Those of us who did/do support him, myself included, are
deeply saddened by his death.

I'm sure your comments would be greatly appreciated by Nancy and Ron's kids
at this sad time. When your day comes, I certainly hope no one makes such
disrespectful comments about you. But then again, if this is how you were
taught to show respect, people probably will say the same about you.

Ed

Old June 6th 04, 06:23 AM
Henry Mensch

Brian Kraft wrote:
-What subject or design will be on the reverse side of the 2005 Reagan dime?

i'm more interested in what will be on the obverse of the 2005 dime.
it will certainly not be mr reagan.

--
# henry mensch / henare systems / san francisco, ca
# http://www.henare.tk/
Old June 6th 04, 07:21 AM
Shystev99

This is not intended for you but to some of those replying to you.

Whether you were a supporter of Reagan or not, is irrelevant. What is
relevant is showing a little respect for the dead. For cripes sake people,
the man just died today, after 10 horrible years of suffering from the
ravages of Alzheimer's.

Reagan had/has a lot of supporters and he commanded the respect of leaders
around the world. Those of us who did/do support him, myself included, are
deeply saddened by his death.

I'm sure your comments would be greatly appreciated by Nancy and Ron's kids
at this sad time. When your day comes, I certainly hope no one makes such
disrespectful comments about you. But then again, if this is how you were
taught to show respect, people probably will say the same about you.

Ed

Thankyou,
I was going to say something on the same lines but I'm glad you beat me to it
because I wouldn't have been anywhere near as Respectful about it as you were.

This isn't about politics at all, This is about a Human being and his loved
ones who have had to suffer in a way and with a disease I wouldn't wish on
anyone. Now I understand for some mild humor and petty jokes may be a way to
deal with whatever emotions you are feeling. But there is a difference between
lighthearted jokes and a mean spirited assault.
There is an old saying......If you have nothing nice to say about someone,
Don't say anything at all.

On the other hand, If you enjoy acting like disrespectful cowards. That's your
choice, I can't stop you. But I would ask one thing, Could you take that choice
and those words to a more proper forum like a political based board? Yes the
thread was titled "2005 Reagan Dime" But if you are not going to contribute to
the thread other than name calling or cowardly attacks on someone who can no
longer defend himself then I go back to the old saying above. And simply type
"Nothing" as a reply to the thread. That will show us, You disagree with Reagan
and his beliefs which is your god given right, And it is more respectful than
some of the other BS. Even if you don't respect Reagan, Atleast Respect your
fellow RCCers by taking that BS to somewhere where it might be more accepted
than a coin board.
Steve

Old June 6th 04, 01:24 PM
Jorg Lueke

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 01:17:39 -0400, Ed Kelley wrote:

Brian

This is not intended for you but to some of those replying to you.

Whether you were a supporter of Reagan or not, is irrelevant. What is
relevant is showing a little respect for the dead. For cripes sake
people,
the man just died today, after 10 horrible years of suffering from the
ravages of Alzheimer's.

Exactly. I'm no Republican but lets at least let the family and friends
mourn and recover after having to deal with Alzheiners for so long. He
will be honorably buried within a week, at least hold the barbs untl then.