I will KILL AMERICAN CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr, Dick Cheney et al

Old July 31st 11, 02:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils,alt.comics.superman,alt.comp.anti-virus
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Default I will KILL AMERICAN CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr, Dick Cheney et al

I will KILL George Bush Jr, Dick Cheney and FBI director Robert Mueller III,
NSA director Keith Alexander, CIA director David Patraeus, Defense Secretary
Leon Panetta and National Intelligence director Dennis Blair.

I am looking for a "FEW REAL WORLD HEROES" like myself (not the
FICTITIOUS heroes in NBC Series "Heroes") to bring these FBI, CIA, NSA and
DNI TERRORISTS to their knees and SUCK the SADISM, PERVERSION and
BLOOD LUST out of their veins, arteries and genes and HUMANIZE them
which will turn USA into a REAL FREE SOCIETY with REAL LIBERTIES and
REAL FREEDOM.

JOIN me in my crusade against these US GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA SADISTS,
PERVERTS, BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS and VAMPIRES if you consider
yourself a REAL GUTSY MAN

Post my thread on every forum and blog rightaway and spread it virally all
over the world to make sure as many americans as possible read and educate
themselves.

FBI and SECRET SERVICE PUSSIES went and INTERROGATED a 14 yr
old WHITE girl pulling her from her classroom in california
for posting a picture with title "KILL BUSH" on her myspace website.

If these links dont work, then just google for Julia Wilson, Sacramento,
california, 14 yr old girl, kill bush etc.

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/...pace_bush.html
or
http://xpress.sfsu.edu/archives/editorials/007254.html

Another Rhode Island 7th grader investigated by Secret Service
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/2/...ectid=10366680

But here, I POSTED a $50k BOUNTY on George Bush Jr, Dich Cheney, Donald
Rumsfeld, Pual Wolfowitz and FBI director Robert Mueller III, NSA director
Keith Alexander, CIA director David Patraeus, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta
and National Intelligence director Dennis Blair and these IMPOTENT US GOVT
FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS dont have the guts to arrest and prosecute me.

Here is a PUBLIC MESSAGE for all the Forked Tongued FBI, CIA and NSA
TERRORISTS.:

Begin Message

I will NEVER EVER bend over and behave like a SLAVE like majority of the
320 mil programmed american slaves NO MATTER how much YOU TORTURE ME.
I would rather DIE ON MY FEET than live on my knees.

End Message

I also URGE all the readers on usenet to send this link and my usenet post
to ALL US GOVT LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES US Marshalls, Secret Service,
BATF, local police stations in your towns and cities (even the cops need to
be educated about these ILLEGAL SECRET TORTURES)
including the FBI and NSA and get me ARRESTED and PROSECUTED.

But they wont arrest and prosecute me for this reason.

This is my profile at FBI, CIA and NSA
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...461a5bc0?hl=en

If the following link doesnt work, then please google for these keywords
"SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON ATTACKS
by FBI, CIA and NSA"
This link explains various TORTURE METHODS and TECHNOLOGIES being used by
FBI, CIA and NSA TERRORISTS..

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...8f9bb88?hl=en&

The following link is extremely important and every reader should print and
keep this in their homes so they wont forget the 100,000 EVIL FBI, CIA and
NSA PSYCHOPATHIC SPIES in America. Read it and learn to protect
yourselves.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/25664429/C...ons-of-the-NSA

1) Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE
BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA TERRORISTS as possible
like one would kill mad dogs.

FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC
CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia
NSA Headquarters in Ft George Meade, Maryland
DNI Headquarters in Washington DC
US Capitol Building
GoldenGate Bridge SanFrancisco
Empire State Building, Newyork
Brooklyn Bridge, Newyork
Hoover Dam, Nevada
Willis Tower, Chicago
Washington Monument, Washington DC
Lockheed Martin Corporate Headquarters
Northrop Grumman Headquarters
Xe Company Headquarters
The Heritage Foundation
Manhattan Institute
Rand Corporation
American Enterprise Institute

Covert Operations of NSA- Mind Control and DEW Weapons
http://www.scribd.com/doc/25664429/C...rol-Covert-Ope...

This is how the WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN TERRORISTS at FBI, CIA and NSA are
RAPING, TORTURING and KILLING POWERLESS Americans for decades.....

MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...d2af1c6e5f8b?h...

Your psychopathic governments programmed your brains to think every one who
accuses the government of tortures is "delusional".

MKULTRA and COINTELPRO were never terminated. They merely became SECRET
TORTURES.

Stop watching those stupid ****ing reality shows Kardashians, Jon and Kate,
Jersey Shore and the rest of the dumb american **** and use that ****ing
time to google and youtube for SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY, MKULTRA,
DEW Weapons and COINTELPRO.........

REAL WORLD HERO,
AmerGovtCriminalsExposer
AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer