FA: Ad-Lee 1936 PICCADILLY Pinball Machine

Old August 15th 05, 02:43 AM

Default FA: Ad-Lee 1936 PICCADILLY Pinball Machine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...153338&rd=1&ss...

Ad-Lee 1936 PICCADILLY Pinball Machine.

Antique and very rare PICCADILLY pinball machine. This game is from my

collection. Game has been thoroughly cleaned. Game needs to be
looked at to get fully working. Game is missing coin door and ball
plunger rod to send ball up plunger lane. These are easy fixes. Game
does have ORIGINAL stand and it is perfect cosmetic condition - Look at

the pictures

Gameplay - Shoot the ball onto the playfield and then start turning
the dial to actually spin the turntable on the middle of the playfield

! Find another game from this era that does that ! You can use the
plastic bumpers to hit the ball back up to the top scoring holes or
turn the dial to maneuver the playfield so you land in a high score
hole. Too cool.

All games are sold as is. You are welcome to come see the games at my
home in PA or you can pick up here after purchase. Shipping cost to be

determined by actual cost from me to you. Paypal accepted only with
prior approval. I reserve the right to end auctions early as I have
these items advertised elsewhere as well.

See my other auctions for the following items that are being sold :
Other pre-war flipperless pinballs : Ace High, Cannon Fire, Fleet, Red
White Blue, Piccadilly. Arcade games : Genco Two Player Basketball,
Junkyard Crane, Silver Skates pinball, United Star Slugger head
cabinet, Chopper helicoptor game, All American Basketball Puck game.

..