FPN Idiot of the Week: FLZAPPED!

Old June 27th 08, 06:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

Default FPN Idiot of the Week: FLZAPPED!

Here's the link:

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/fo...ic=67200&st=30

begin quote
Yes, the person later mentioned by Deidre admits to being banned from
here. They are going to bash regardless. My objection was to the
erroneous conclusion drawn by Deidre when the post was made on the
news group, regardless of whether or not the link was posted, it
created a false accusatory environment.

While I am suspicious of said person, without hard evidence, I was not
going to point a finger that way, which is why I worded my post the
way I did. I figured if the admins wanted to follow it up, it would
have been handled back-channel, rather than having more stupidity out
in the open - especially if the lead were a dead one, which it may
very well be.

A little more common sense applied would have gone a long way.
end quote

This guy is a liar through and through. First, he says he wasn't
typing about me. Next he claims I've admitted to being banned from
FPN.

Then he says he was not going to point his finger without hard
evidence, of which, of course, he has absolutely none. He says it may
be a "dead end lead".

It isn't a lead at all. The dip**** is engaging in rumor mongering.

Damn, you know, why would anybody much care to spam FPN? 95% of the
posts on FPN are already the equivalent of spam.
Old June 27th 08, 07:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Deirdre Saoirse Moen[_2_]

The Drunken Lord wrote:

It isn't a lead at all. The dip**** is engaging in rumor mongering.

Which, in my book, ain't all that different from an "accusation."

--
_Deirdre web: http://deirdre.net blog: http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"
Old June 27th 08, 11:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bruce[_2_]

The Drunken Lord wrote:

[...]

It weas Deidre who pointed the finger at you, not me. You have no idea
who I was talking about, genius.
Old June 27th 08, 11:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bruce[_2_]

Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
The Drunken Lord wrote:
It isn't a lead at all. The dip**** is engaging in rumor mongering.

Which, in my book, ain't all that different from an "accusation."

The fact is YOU were the one who pointed the finger, so go look in a mirror.
Old June 27th 08, 01:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:45:24 -0400, Bruce wrote:

Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
The Drunken Lord wrote:
It isn't a lead at all. The dip**** is engaging in rumor mongering.

Which, in my book, ain't all that different from an "accusation."

The fact is YOU were the one who pointed the finger, so go look in a mirror.

You pointed the finger, dude.

Face it.

Deidre didn't write up any post accusing somebody of spamming FPN.
You did.

And you lied about it on FPN and you've come here and lied about it.

You've also claimed I've said I've been banned from FPN. Another lie.

I've never said I've been banned from FPN and neither have I ever been
banned from FPN.

You really expect the FPN admins to come here and check me out to see
if I'm spamming FPN? That's about hilarious. You are even more
stupid than they are, and that's pretty ****ing stupid.
Old June 27th 08, 01:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:45:02 -0400, Bruce wrote:

The Drunken Lord wrote:

[...]

Oh, you denied on FPN that you were talking about me? You didn't deny
that at all, did you?

You're lying again, dip****.
Old June 27th 08, 03:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
MatthewK

Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
The Drunken Lord wrote:
It isn't a lead at all. The dip**** is engaging in rumor mongering.

Which, in my book, ain't all that different from an "accusation."

The fact is YOU were the one who pointed the finger, so go look in a mirror.

You pointed the finger, dude.

Face it.

Deidre didn't write up any post accusing somebody of spamming FPN.
You did.

Why would anyone malign Deidre like that? What a jerk, we
non-FPN'rs can read threads too Bruce.

matthew
Old June 27th 08, 04:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Deirdre Saoirse Moen[_2_]

Bruce wrote:
It weas Deidre who pointed the finger at you, not me. You have no idea
who I was talking about, genius.

I think you need to learn to read.

Old June 27th 08, 11:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
The Drunken Lord wrote:
It isn't a lead at all. The dip**** is engaging in rumor mongering.

Which, in my book, ain't all that different from an "accusation."

The fact is YOU were the one who pointed the finger, so go look in a mirror.

You pointed the finger, dude.

Face it.

Deidre didn't write up any post accusing somebody of spamming FPN.
You did.

Why would anyone malign Deidre like that? What a jerk, we
non-FPN'rs can read threads too Bruce.

He was trying to accuse her of doing exactly what he did.

I'm thinking this guy should be made an FPN moderator or admin.
Old June 28th 08, 01:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Deirdre Saoirse Moen[_2_]

The Drunken Lord wrote:
He was trying to accuse her of doing exactly what he did.

Yep.

--
_Deirdre web: http://deirdre.net blog: http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"

The Charlie Nudo "I'm An Idiot" post of the week DeserTBoB 8 Track Tapes 0 September 24th 07 04:29 AM
I'm and idiot!!! Jim Booth Coins 14 June 5th 07 03:56 AM
Idiot seller? note.boy Paper Money 0 April 6th 06 10:11 AM
Ebay Idiot Of The Week Award Goes Too: Sibirskmoneta Coins 10 February 13th 06 09:22 PM
A sign of an Idiot winnard 8 Track Tapes 0 October 29th 04 01:19 PM