price check: good price for Rockola Rocket cd Wall Box Juke

Old October 8th 06, 12:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default price check: good price for Rockola Rocket cd Wall Box Juke

Just wondering what is a good price for a working wall mount juke,
cosmetics look fine.

Old October 12th 06, 02:47 PM
DRebber DRebber is offline
Senior Member

Location: Lubbock, TX

Woodsy,

DRA lists the Rocket II at $1300.00, but that is what an operator would ask for it. In your case, it's FMV between you and buyer / seller.
Old October 14th 06, 03:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

DRebber wrote:
Woodsy,

DRA lists the Rocket II at $1300.00, but that is what an operator would
ask for it. In your case, it's FMV between you and buyer / seller.
DRebber

--------------------------------
DRebber,
What is DRA? What is FMV?
I am a pinball hobbiest ... but latly have been " JONESEN" for a CD
juke... the Rocket wall mount unit interst me becouse of the small foot
print..
You can immagine ... collecting pins is space intensive.
thanks for the info.
Woodsy

Old October 16th 06, 02:56 PM
DRebber DRebber is offline
Senior Member

Location: Lubbock, TX

Woodsy,
DRA is the "Distributors Research Associates" and they produce a pricing guide similar to the NADA for automobile dealers. FMV is "Fair Market Value", i.e. whatever you're willing to give and whatever he's willing to take.
BTW, I saw the post with Ken Layton about the Rowe jukebox. The Rocket II has the SyberSonic electronics system and is easier to program and navigate than the Rowe software. With that fact and other features on the Rock, I would try to take a first-hand look at both before making the decision. And, yes, I am a Rock-Ola and Antique Apparatus Factory Authorized Distributor / Service Center. And, yes once more, I may have a little bias..... but, with good reason.

Free Sets with Orders Over 100.00 [email protected] Card discussions 0 July 26th 06 05:12 AM
footbal cards and more more more...What i have JD collectibles Football (US) 0 December 2nd 05 12:41 PM
beehive question Dave Hockey 1 July 12th 04 04:26 AM
Summer 2004 special pricelist#1 Ian Robinson Marketplace 0 June 24th 04 05:37 PM
Hockey ODDS AND ENDS For Sale or Trade paralleldave Hockey 0 June 12th 04 08:14 PM