eBay 8 track fraud: Beatles "butcher"

Old June 6th 05, 01:27 PM
DeserTBoB

Default eBay 8 track fraud: Beatles "butcher"

$73.01 for a fake Beatles "butcher" cover cart. Truth is, as far as
anyone knows, Capitol never released this album on cart with the
"butcher" cover, and some hoser with an inkjet printer made a bunch up
a few years ago and they've been polluting sleazeBay ever since.

This is FAR too slick a fraud to be from Charlie Nudo, as his skills
are way too limited. I've seen some of Noodles' inkjet label work,
and a kindergartener with Mom's computer could do as well. This one
is slick...correct looking slip cover, correct Audiopak cart, the
works.

Frauds and the Beatles go way back. I still have a boot copy of
"Introducing the Beatles" on a fake Vee Jay from the '60s. You can
tell it's a boot because the cover art's a dupe out of an enlarger and
the label isn't the usual Capitol/EMI quality, and is printed off
center of cheap paper with water soluable glue. The sound is awful,
too, with lots of rumble and pre-recorded ticks and pops from the
original LP they used as a "master." It's worthless, although I'm
sure Noodles would try to sell it for $150 on sleazeBay!

dB
Old June 6th 05, 02:33 PM
tripping28track

Bob,

You seem to have a penchant for ebay 8-track items that fetch a good
price, then you instantly attack the seller and turn the whole thing
into a negative post here on Usenet.

Do you ever have a GOOD day ?

Have you ever bought or seen an item on Ebay that you actually LIKED ?

I have. 99% of my high end 8-track decks I found on Ebay- and if it
wasn't for Ebay, this format would be in the trash bin long ago- and be
as accessible as Edison wax cylinders.

Instead, 8-tracks live on, thanks to Ebay making the players and tapes
available to anyone worldwide. That is a good thing, not a bad thing.
You call it "sleazebay", yet you practically LIVE there- and buy there
often- yet you complain about every single item you bought- and about
every single buyer and seller.

Why not just mind your own business already ?

It's people like you that sit in their house, looking into everyone
else's yards with binoculars, and minding everyone else's business, but
your own. Overall, your surfacing into the 8-track scene and Ebay has
been nothing but a NEGATIVE for all involved (one look at your 5
usernames and feedback makes that clear)- and one just has to wonder,
what kind of person you really are. Most likely, one that is avoided
in your neighborhood.

trip

Old June 6th 05, 03:35 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
[...]

Charlie,

8 minutes ago you posted as "Bob Scarborough-cataract infested blind
****er" and now you have the balls to post about someone else using
more than one username? Good God man, you really are a psycho. No
kidding around, you have a problem. You have been posting stupid
bull**** on here for weeks and then try to come off as some good
person. You spammed other newsgroups, then when asked to stop, you
arrogantly shoved it in their faces as if to prove that you could do as
you damn well please and now you point a finger at someone else? Get a
clue or at least some help.

Old June 6th 05, 05:00 PM
tripping28track

bicycle wrote:
tripping28track wrote:
[...]

DENIED !

But, FWIW, I suggest that if you are receiving messages via your email
server, tied to Usenet groups- that you don't want to read- then use
your blocking software to eliminate them.

In Outlook Express, you can use "block sender", or you can "create a
rule" and choose "delete at server"- then you won't even receive the
message. That's what I do and it works quite well.

later,

trip

Old June 6th 05, 05:44 PM
DeserTBoB

On 6 Jun 2005 06:33:20 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

Instead, 8-tracks live on, thanks to Ebay making the players and tapes
available to anyone worldwide. That is a good thing, not a bad thing.
You call it "sleazebay", yet you practically LIVE there- and buy there
often- yet you complain about every single item you bought- and about
every single buyer and seller. snip

More delusions from Noodles. Check the record...my eBay purchases
have been nil of late.

Why not just mind your own business already ? snip

Because I enjoy hammering cheats and frauds like you, Noodles!
There's the reward of fighting the good fight in doing so.

It's people like you that sit in their house, looking into everyone
else's yards with binoculars, and minding everyone else's business, but
your own. Overall, your surfacing into the 8-track scene and Ebay has
been nothing but a NEGATIVE for all involved (one look at your 5
usernames and feedback makes that clear)- snip

Another Noodles lie. I do not control but two of those names, as
Bicycle has pointed out repeatedly. Yet, Noodles refuses to fact
reality, like most paranoid delusionals.

and one just has to wonder,
what kind of person you really are. Most likely, one that is avoided
in your neighborhood. snip

Not true. The only ones that avoid me in my neighborhood are the ones
that have reason to fear me. If YOU lived in my neighborhood, you'd
have to have your groceries delivered!

dB
Old June 6th 05, 05:47 PM
DeserTBoB

On 6 Jun 2005 09:00:26 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

DENIED !

But, FWIW, I suggest that if you are receiving messages via your email
server, tied to Usenet groups- that you don't want to read- then use
your blocking software to eliminate them. snip

Again, Noodles refuses to face reality. Usenet isn't an "email
server." That's a "goo goo groopz" thing. There are "reposter" web
sites that regurgitate Usenet material, similar to what "goo goo"
does, but no serious user of Usenet would ever have anything to do
with them. As I've said many times, "goo goo groopz" is for
lamers...like you, Noodles.

In Outlook Express, you can use "block sender", or you can "create a
rule" and choose "delete at server"- then you won't even receive the
message. That's what I do and it works quite well. snip

"Outlook Express" is for lamers, also. No WONDER you have trouble,
Noodles...you use a ****ty client!

dB
Old June 6th 05, 07:32 PM
tripping28track

Hey, whatever Bob, but if you don't like the posts, use your
killfile...don't deface the group with your whining and rants.

nuff said..

Old June 6th 05, 08:20 PM
StewieGriffin

That tape is faker than Jenna Jameson's tits.

Old June 6th 05, 08:24 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
Hey, whatever Bob, but if you don't like the posts, use your
killfile...don't deface the group with your whining and rants.

nuff said..

Pot, kettle, black.

Old June 6th 05, 08:49 PM
tripping28track

snore....

you bore me.

Help Stop Ebay Fraud arizona Coins 6 January 6th 05 01:05 AM
How to avoid getting cheated on eBay -- periodic post Reid Goldsborough Coins 17 May 26th 04 12:09 AM
How to avoid getting cheated on eBay -- periodic post Reid Goldsborough Coins 9 February 14th 04 09:44 PM
O.T. ...F.W.I.W. Ebay listing FRAUD Mike Sr. Coins 2 December 6th 03 03:18 AM
IF YOU USE EBAY READ THIS....... Drti28Hrit Baseball 0 November 4th 03 05:39 PM