Charlie Posting Photoshoped Pictures Of Family Members

Old June 2nd 07, 07:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Rick[_3_]

Default Charlie Posting Photoshoped Pictures Of Family Members

Too bad they removed your link. You should stop picking on innocent
people.

Old June 3rd 07, 01:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Bill cigar Clinton

On Jun 2, 2:16 pm, Rick wrote:
Too bad they removed your link. You should stop picking on innocent
people.

huh ? you posted a link and said you needed help with a Sony- I
clicked on it and it says "page not found"

WTF are you talking about ?

Old June 3rd 07, 03:14 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Rick[_3_]

On Jun 2, 8:54 pm, Bill cigar Clinton wrote:
On Jun 2, 2:16 pm, Rick wrote:

Too bad they removed your link. You should stop picking on innocent
people.

huh ? you posted a link and said you needed help with a Sony- I
clicked on it and it says "page not found"

WTF are you talking about ?

I don't have a Sony and never use a remailer like you've done many
times in the past when you are harrassing people online. Leave family
members out of your stalking Charlie Nudo.

Old June 3rd 07, 12:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Bill cigar Clinton

On Jun 2, 2:16 pm, Rick wrote:

Too bad they removed your link. You should stop picking on innocent
people.

huh ? you posted a link and said you needed help with a Sony- I
clicked on it and it says "page not found"

WTF are you talking about ?

I don't have a Sony and never use a remailer like you've done many
times in the past when you are harrassing people online. Leave family
members out of your stalking Charlie Nudo.

we all know you're the guy who uses the remailer service to post
links, so it was a given the Sony link was yours- but the link doesn't
work

so I can't help you with the recorder, no pic available

Old June 3rd 07, 02:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Rick[_3_]

On Jun 2, 2:16 pm, Rick wrote:

Too bad they removed your link. You should stop picking on innocent
people.

huh ? you posted a link and said you needed help with a Sony- I
clicked on it and it says "page not found"

WTF are you talking about ?

I don't have a Sony and never use a remailer like you've done many
times in the past when you are harrassing people online. Leave family
members out of your stalking Charlie Nudo.

we all know you're the guy who uses the remailer service to post
links, so it was a given the Sony link was yours- but the link doesn't
work

so I can't help you with the recorder, no pic available

"We"? You have no friends here, so there is no "we."

Never used a remailer, never had to because I'm not a troll like
yourself
as everyone already knows.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...d?dmode=source

Old June 4th 07, 10:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Bill cigar Clinton

On Jun 2, 2:16 pm, Rick wrote:

Too bad they removed your link. You should stop picking on innocent
people.

huh ? you posted a link and said you needed help with a Sony- I
clicked on it and it says "page not found"

WTF are you talking about ?

I don't have a Sony and never use a remailer like you've done many
times in the past when you are harrassing people online. Leave family
members out of your stalking Charlie Nudo.

we all know you're the guy who uses the remailer service to post
links, so it was a given the Sony link was yours- but the link doesn't
work

so I can't help you with the recorder, no pic available

"We"? You have no friends here, so there is no "we."

Never used a remailer, never had to because I'm not a troll like
yourself
as everyone already knows.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...ff34ed?dmo...- Hide quoted text -

the link you posted doesn't work, coming up at "page not found"

Old June 4th 07, 02:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 02:50:08 -0700, Bill cigar Clinton
wrote:

the link you posted doesn't work, coming up at "page not found" snip

Works for me every time. Then again, I have more than a chimpanzee's
IQ. Sadly, this isn't the case for Charlie Nudo.
Old June 5th 07, 02:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

I don't have a Sony and never use a remailer like you've done many
Too lazy to Google....what is a remailer and it's function?