Hey... new to the group

Old March 5th 04, 03:52 AM
Thomas

Default Hey... new to the group

Just want to say "hi" and hope I can contribute something to the group.

Thanks.
Thomas
Old March 5th 04, 03:56 AM
Bob Flaminio

Thomas wrote:
Just want to say "hi" and hope I can contribute something to the
group.

Welcome aboard. What are you collecting these days?

--
Bob

Old March 5th 04, 03:57 AM
Bill Krummel

"Thomas" wrote in message
om...
Just want to say "hi" and hope I can contribute something to the group.

Thanks.
Thomas

Hello back and welcome. How about a little about your collecting interests?
Bill

Old March 5th 04, 04:18 AM
Shystev99

Just want to say "hi" and hope I can contribute something to the group.

Thanks.
Thomas

Welcome to the group
Steve
Old March 5th 04, 04:35 AM
John Carney

"Thomas" wrote in message
om...
Just want to say "hi" and hope I can contribute something to the group.

Thanks.
Thomas

Hi Thomas, as a new official member in good standing of RCC, you now have potato peeling
duty (since today is the 4th) and you are cordially invited to submit an image of your
favorite coin to the RCCers page. See the page he

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jcarne...ns/rccers.html

Enjoy your stay and may it be long and fruitful.

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jcarne...ns/rccers.html

Old March 5th 04, 04:49 AM
Sarepta

Welcome aboard!

om...

Old March 5th 04, 06:09 AM
Scot Kamins

In article ,
"John Carney" wrote:

Hi Thomas, as a new official member in good standing of RCC, you now have
potato peeling
duty (since today is the 4th) and you are cordially invited to submit an
image of your
favorite coin to the RCCers page. See the page he

Thank God somebody new came along! Welcome, Thomas!

Scot Kamins
---
RCC's Resident Newbie Private First Class (and former Potato Peeler)
Old March 5th 04, 12:22 PM
A H

welcome Thomas. I think you are the first we have had. I do have a
question for you.
Why is your name Thomas spelled with the H but if I shorten it to Tom
there is no H?
coin related: what do you collect? I collect all US circulated. Some
Australian circulated, English and Canadian circulated.
Have a great stay with us. There are many well informed folks here. Ask
questions, please. When they answer you I don't have to ask!!!!! :-)))
Doris
American with OZ connections

AMPA - Australian Milk Producers Association.
Farmers Fighting For Farmers.
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/

Old March 5th 04, 01:59 PM
A.B.

Hi, am also new here...
Have to say: this place simply "rocks big time" - and it's all thanks
to the people here!!!! All of you are so very very helpfull!!!!
The human source is your cutting edge!
Happy to be part of this

A.B.