FS: FT: Kennedy Half Dollars

Old December 16th 04, 09:43 PM
Nohope587

Default FS: FT: Kennedy Half Dollars

Hi All
I have two bags of Half dollars that have been sitting around for three
years now. I am finally working my way through them. If anyone needs any
date between 1971 and 2000 they are yours for Face plus postage. I can't
guarantee BU but I will give you the best I find. I have $2000 worth to sort
through. So far I have Found about a roll of 40% silver and half a roll of
90% Silver including a Franklin and a WL.
If you want to trade for them thats fine to.

I have no 87's

Thanks

Richard Barnes

www.mycoins.us
WINS#366 (www.winsociety.org)
ANA R-200381 (www.money.org)
EBay ID Nohope587

Old December 17th 04, 12:14 PM
Claude

This is the guy you want to talk to

http://www.newgamebits.com/COINS/Buds_Vault.html

Old December 18th 04, 02:39 AM
Nohope587

Thanks Claude
Kennedys after 1970 are not on his "chart" I can easily take them into a
bank and get face for them which is what I paid. I just thought I would
offer them here first just in case anyone wanted to fill some holes.

--
Richard Barnes

www.mycoins.us
WINS#366 (www.winsociety.org)
ANA R-200381 (www.money.org)
EBay ID Nohope587

Old December 18th 04, 03:28 AM
linxlvr

"Nohope587" wrote in message
[...]

I am missing 1977D, 1978D, 1982D, 1983D, 1985D, 1996D, 1997D, 1998P,
1999D, 2000D. Are you missing any besides 1987's? You probably know
this, but your probably going to have to ahck a mint set for the 87's.
--Don Wilson

Old December 18th 04, 04:41 AM
SCHMIDTL14

I am missing 1977D, 1978D, 1982D, 1983D, 1985D, 1996D, 1997D, 1998P,
1999D, 2000D. Are you missing any besides 1987's? You probably know
this, but your probably going to have to ahck a mint set for the 87's.
--Don Wilson

Keep lookin' Don, all of those dates can be easily found in a few boxes of
halfs. Today I found a '92 Proof and a '68 40% in the same box.'87s, '01s, '02s
,'03s '70s, yes '70s, are all out there. Seek and ye shall find.
Regards,
Dan