Gamers Alliance Report - Free Issue!

Old April 26th 12, 12:47 AM posted to rec.collecting
[email protected]

Default Gamers Alliance Report - Free Issue!

Hello Friends,

Gamers Alliance is the international gaming network. Since 1986, we
have been featuring the newest and best games on the market today in
our quarterly publication, Gamers Alliance Report. Since the current
issue (Spring 2012) is now available to our members, we are making
last year's issue (Spring 2011) available free for everyone on our web
site.

The Spring 2011 issue is filled with quality game reviews from such
well known and well respected gamers as Andrea "Liga" Ligabue, K-ban,
Joe Huber, Nick Sauer, Greg Schloesser, Chris Kovac, Pevans - and me!

If you think you might be interested in taking a look, simply go to

www.gamersalliance.com, scroll down the left side to click on "Sample
Past GA REPORTS". When you get to the sample page, click on the 2011
Spring link.

Enjoy your visit!
--
Herb Levy