SO WRONG THEY'RE RIGHT movie VHS $10

Old September 6th 04, 01:45 PM
trippin28track

Default SO WRONG THEY'RE RIGHT movie VHS $10

The narrow-minded of the 8-track world have dim-wittedly removed the
only venue whereby a new 8-track fan could get a copy of the cult film
of 8-tracks, "So Wrong They're Right" (by Russ Forster). So I'm
posting this ad and offer:

I will supply any tracker in the country with a VHS copy for $10 and
free shipping. Overseas add $7 for shipping. This is basically a
no-profit grattice deal, done for cost only, for 8-trackers
everywhere- as the movie is out of print and no longer commercially
available to my knowledge.

I tried to get a VHS copy from Amazon.com, after 2 months I had to
fight hard to get my $20 refunded via credit card backcharge- they
simply don't have any more. I suspect they sold out of the original
run, and are no longer producing it.

email this address or post here if interested
Old September 6th 04, 03:51 PM
winnard

"trippin28track" wrote in message
om...
The narrow-minded of the 8-track world have dim-wittedly removed the
only venue whereby a new 8-track fan could get a copy of the cult film
of 8-tracks, "So Wrong They're Right" (by Russ Forster). So I'm
posting this ad and offer:

You can buy the tape straight from Russ, dumnass. And it's not a bootleg.

winnard

Old September 6th 04, 10:34 PM
trippin28track

Well I talked to Russ this morning via email, and you may also be able
to buy the tape from me on ebay, with his written permission.

So stick your interfering purist arrogant post up your ass Winnard,
and put that in your pipe and smoke it for a while...

HOW'S IT FEEL DUDE ??
Old September 6th 04, 11:12 PM
winnard

"trippin28track" wrote in message
om...
Well I talked to Russ this morning via email, and you may also be able
to buy the tape from me on ebay, with his written permission.

So stick your interfering purist arrogant post up your ass Winnard,
and put that in your pipe and smoke it for a while...

HOW'S IT FEEL DUDE ??

Let me know when you get sued, dude.

winnard

Old September 7th 04, 03:27 AM
trippin28track

Sued for a $10 tape ?? Get a reality check...no lawyer in his right
mind would even attempt it...

Small potatoes...
Old September 7th 04, 11:46 AM
trippin28track

PS- to whom it may concern- this thread was started before Russ
Forster informed me, that his movie was indeed NOT out of print. In
that case I re-assured him I would not be offering it as a dub- out of
respect for his copyright and artistic credits due. He has my
apologies and promise.

I had tried to get the movie in VHS from Russ some time ago, he never
answered my email asking about the movie. I emailed him twice. Later,
he did sell me back issues of 8-track mind magazine though. It seemed
he was cleaning out his old stock, as he was down to just a few
issues- not a complete set. When I then tried to get the movie from
Amazon.com, I paid some obscure book store $20 and still got no movie.
I had to have my credit card backcharge the online bookstore for a
refund.

I later found a 2nd hand copy of the DVD version on the net and bought
it. After repeated emails from many trackers saying the movie is "out
of print", I assumed indeed it was out of print. The only way to get
a copy at that point, would be a dubbed copy, or 2nd hand copy- retail
new was unavailable.

My gut feeling is, the VHS So Wrong movie may not be obtainable over
the long term on a steady basis. Russ no doubt would have to fork up
the funds to have another run of tapes made- it appears he had a lot
made up, sold them out, and didn't restock. That's my gut feeling by
reading between the lines of his emails.

Perhaps he did run off another run of VHS tapes. Time will tell. In
the meantime, please disregard my original post on this thread- as I
won't short circuit Russ with dubs- when he still has originals. I'm
taking his word on that, but to be honest I'm starting to have my
doubts about how truthful it is.

Just trying to get the movie's message out. There was no obscene
profit motive involved on my part.

Russ offered a solution of selling copies with written permission and
a monetary sum- but then retracted it based on some political post I
had made here. That's ok with me. I guess Russ has strong
anti-Republican tendencies. I informed him, I was registered
Independent. (lol) This process was quite useful, as it revealed a
lot about Russ Forster's political bias- in that respect his recent
emailings have been very revealing and informing as to just what's on
his mind politically. It appears this current election is wearing on
him a bit. Unfortunately, after hearing his political views via
email, it greatly detracted from the aura his 8-track movie once had
to me. But it still glows, albeit quite diminished compared to
before.

Bottom line, if you want the movie, contact Russ. If you can't get
it, let someone know. Let's keep trackers worlwide informed.

t2-8t
Old September 7th 04, 05:14 PM
Goopy Geer

(trippin28track) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Bottom line, you are a TARD! You stole from Russ, he (and eBay) made
you stop. You got smacked down, and all of the above baloney is just
to try and sooth your bashed ego. Again, Charlie Nudo = TARD. Now
that is the bottom line.

GG!
Old September 7th 04, 09:22 PM
wereoboy

[...]

So Trippin'-

You asshole...

You believe that if a recording is out of print, it is now your duty
to pritate the copywrited work and then sell it?

YOU CAN'T DO THAT AND NOT GET SUED!

The copywrite applies no matter if the work is in print or not. It is
not YOURS to sell!

**** YOU ASSHOLE!

scott
Old September 8th 04, 12:45 AM
trippin28track

Nice false username...yet another of the 3 stooges, although Mal makes
it 4 now, he can be Shemp I guess...

Now for the facts- ebay didn't make me stop. Russ informed me the
movie was not out of print, so I agreed not to sell it anymore out of
respect for his work invested.

Think what you want- your false seldom-posting flame-only username
says it all- what kind of source are you ??
Old September 14th 04, 09:39 PM
wereoboy

CHARLIE IS AN ASSHOLE!