Buy more of my coins!

Old December 12th 04, 08:02 PM
mj

Carolyne wrote:

I am so proud of my President George W. Bush (the man who has
brought dignity and respect back to our White House after it was nearly
ruined by the horrible moral and unethical behavior of his predessor)
who had the guts and wherewithall to go after this evil man(and yes,
Saddam *WAS* EVIL, despite people wanting to paint him with a more
tolerant name like "dictator") who gassed his own people and put little
babys out of their incubators and ON THE FLOOR TO DIE!!!

Are you niave or related to the alcohlic, drug-snorting (moral?) cowboy?

Talk about immoral behavioir - killing thousands of US military and tens
of thousands of others, just to win a ****ing contest.

Hint - if it wasn't for the oil (wealth for the Bush / Cheney families),
GW wouldn't have given Saddam a second look.

By the time GW gets out of office, it's obvious more will be killed /
maimed / tortured by GW's politics than Saddam's.

Old December 13th 04, 01:20 AM
Brian Oakley

"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in message
. com...

"Alabama Pete" wrote in message
"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in

That you idiots think killing innocent Iraqis is somehow the same as
killing al Quaeda terrorists is a tactic of monumental stupidity.

You democrats just dont realize that the issues you support -- killing
babys -- allowing homosexuals to legally perform their preversions by
supporting gay marriage and eliminating the law against sodomy -- taking

I'm a Conservative Republican. You're an idiot.
EVERY self-respecting conservative is opposed to you religious nuts'
initiatives to expand the scope of government.
We're gonna take back our party and send you freaks to third-party

status -
where you belong.
Your hate-based initiatives cost waaaay too much.

Sounds like a McCain man. (Excuse me, but where should I barf?)

Old December 13th 04, 01:37 AM
Brian Oakley

"mj" wrote in message

Carolyne wrote:

[...]

Carolyne, don't listen to what these liberal clowns say. Our words before
them are as pearls before swine.
God bless you.
B.

Old December 13th 04, 02:00 AM
mj

Brian Oakley wrote:

If you dont support what Jesus supports,
you are not for Him. And Jesus said "If you are not for Me, you are against
Me."

Isn't that a quote from George? Now I see why God is talking directly
with George (at least that's what he's been telling us).

Old December 13th 04, 02:03 AM
mj

Brian Oakley wrote:

It is the CHRISTIAN'S mandate to support
a platform that best identifies with THEIR morals and values.

Like snorting cocaine, drinking to excess & killing those Arabs that
are keeping oil from the US.

Those that
voted against such morals and values need to evaluate themselves to see if
they are really Christian or not. If you dont support what George supports,
you are not for Him. And George said "If you are not for Me, you are against
Me." If you have an argument with that, you need to take it up with Him
because that is my final answer to that particular question.

Old December 13th 04, 06:51 AM
mj

Dennis Kemmerer wrote:

It is the CHRISTIAN'S mandate to
support
a platform that best identifies with THEIR morals and values. Those that
voted against such morals and values need to evaluate themselves to see if
they are really Christian or not. If you dont support what Jesus
supports,

Guess I missed that part about snorting cocaine, drinking to excess,
causing a war that will kill tens of thousands & taking advantage of
power to selfishly enrich oneself financially.

Old December 13th 04, 07:12 AM
Sanders Kaufman

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message
"mj" wrote in message

Carolyne, don't listen to what these liberal clowns say. Our words before
them are as pearls before swine.

That's the truth.

Old December 13th 04, 09:05 AM
James H. Hood

Sanders Kaufman wrote in message
. com...

That, of course, dismisses the hundreds of pre-teen children who have been
killed by US death squads.
This casual disregard for human life is a signature characteristic of
American's pro-war crowd.

Death squads, killing pre-teens? Casual disregard for truth is indeed the
leftist way.

Old December 13th 04, 01:48 PM
Brian Oakley

"mj" wrote in message

Carolyne, don't listen to what these liberal clowns say. Our words

before
them are as pearls before swine.

That's the truth.

If this poor soul only understood what he just said.
B.

Old December 13th 04, 06:14 PM
Sanders Kaufman

"James H. Hood" wrote in message
. ..
Sanders Kaufman wrote in message

That, of course, dismisses the hundreds of pre-teen children who have
been
killed by US death squads.
This casual disregard for human life is a signature characteristic of
American's pro-war crowd.

Death squads, killing pre-teens? Casual disregard for truth is indeed the
leftist way.

So you bought into the NeoCon spin that the Iraqis have welcomed the
Invasion force with open arms, eh?
The 1200 dead soldiers, 40,000 maimed soldiers and 5500 deserters would
disagree.