Suspended by ebay for listing unapproved coins - take action!

Old December 22nd 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Honus[_3_]

Default Suspended by ebay for listing unapproved coins - take action!

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message
. ..

It's only natural that on occasion a cross-post can be made that's
relevant
to and legitimately involves both groups.

I get the impression that those at AMOE are of very low intelligence I and
have many of them in my kill file, those who don't trim their headers join
them. Billy

Your loss.

Old December 24th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
Frank Provasek

On Dec 20, 6:25*pm, "Honus" wrote:

It -is- a privilege for you to sell on their site. It's -their- site.

It is a business' privilege to have customers, earned through fair
prices, honest dealing,
and excellent service.

When a company such as ebay thinks it is their CUSTOMERS' privilege to
spend their
money with them, such company's arrogance will eventually doom them to
the trash heap
of the marketplace,

The only other company I can think of that worked so hard to alienate
and terminate their
paying customers was America Online.
Old December 24th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Honus[_3_]

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
On Dec 20, 6:25 pm, "Honus" wrote:

It -is- a privilege for you to sell on their site. It's -their- site.

It is a business' privilege to have customers, earned through fair
prices, honest dealing,
and excellent service.

When a company such as ebay thinks it is their CUSTOMERS' privilege to
spend their
money with them, such company's arrogance will eventually doom them to
the trash heap
of the marketplace,

The only other company I can think of that worked so hard to alienate
and terminate their
paying customers was America Online.

Nothing you've said negates what I said.

Old December 24th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
RF

On Dec 20, 6:25 pm, "Honus" wrote:

It -is- a privilege for you to sell on their site. It's -their- site.

Calling it a privelege is rating it a bit high.
You are purchasing a service from eBay.
If you like their service with all its attendent regulations, you'll
come back. Many thousands do.
If you don't, you won't.
Nobody is forced to sell on eBay.

Old December 24th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
RF

On Dec 23, 10:39*pm, "Honus" wrote:
The only other company I can think of that worked so hard to alienate

and terminate their
paying customers was America Online.
paying customers was America Online.

AOL was the worst.
I had them when I first went on the internet more than a decade ago.
It was easy to use, I'll give them that.
But they snooped into everything you did, shut off your email account
if you posted to many letters and just generally made a pest of
themselves.
I could have save Time Warner $BILLIONS$ if they would have asked me
if they should merge with AOL. Let's see - broadband increasing by
leaos and bounds, dialup becoming a dinosaur. Yep sounds like a good
reason to merge IF YOU"RE A MORON!
Old December 24th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Honus[_3_]

On Dec 20, 6:25 pm, "Honus" wrote:

It -is- a privilege for you to sell on their site. It's -their- site.

Calling it a privelege is rating it a bit high.
You are purchasing a service from eBay.
If you like their service with all its attendent regulations, you'll
come back. Many thousands do.
If you don't, you won't.
Nobody is forced to sell on eBay.

And eBay isn't forced to allow everyone to sell there. I agree with what
you said; the point is that despite what Helen says, no one has a -right- to
sell on eBay. If she doesn't like their rules, she doesn't have to go here.
She's made that choice, and she's happy. I daresay eBay feels the same way.
If eBay could talk.

Old December 24th 07, 11:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
Frank Provasek

On Dec 23, 10:55*pm, RF wrote:

I could have save Time Warner $BILLIONS$ if they would have asked me
if they should merge with AOL. Let's see - broadband increasing by
leaos and bounds, dialup becoming a dinosaur. Yep sounds like a good
reason to merge IF YOU"RE A MORON!

Time. People. Sports Illustrated. Warner Brothers. Turner
Broadcasting. CNN, HBO. Time-Warner cable.

Traded it all for overpriced AOL stock,

Old December 24th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:30:17 -0800 (PST), Frank Provasek wrote:

When a company such as ebay thinks it is their CUSTOMERS' privilege to
spend their
money with them, such company's arrogance will eventually doom them to
the trash heap
of the marketplace,

Riiiight, they're really hurting because they blindly stumble towards
doing the right thing. The thing is, they're succeeding, despite a
series of stupid decisions.

The only other company I can think of that worked so hard to alienate
and terminate their
paying customers was America Online.

Then go somewhere else. Your constant whining is well past tiresome.

Old December 25th 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
ROK Hound

[ AMOE trimmed from the headers ]

On Dec 21, 8:21 am, "Helen Wallace"
wrote:
When a company like ebay, which simply sells
advertising, tries to tell us how to do business, what we can sell, how
much we are "allowed" to charge for handling and shipping, which items are
banned (Like I give a crap what offends the French), how many duplicate
items you are allowed to list, what forms of payment you MUST accept, all
the while acting like they are my employer or that it is some kind of
privilege to be allowed to sell on their crummy website. We stopped selling
there a couple of years ago, and don't miss all the hassle ONE BIT!

Then trim the headers and stay the **** out of AMOE.

ROK
Old December 25th 07, 12:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
ROK Hound

On Dec 12, 4:38 am, RF wrote:
Shill bidding is fraud plain and simple. Everyone
knows it and to attempt to excuse it by implying some type of cultural
moral deficiency is at it's root racist.

Korea does not consider shill bidding as fraud. Shill bidding occurs
on their auction websites (including the one eBay owns) without
penalty or warning.

What we in the West may consider as business fraud apparently is not
viewed the same in some other countries.

Nonsense.

Obviously not.

ROK.