Suspended by ebay for listing unapproved coins - take action!

Old December 19th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Helen Wallace

Default Suspended by ebay for listing unapproved coins - take action!

"RF" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 7:41 pm, Frank Provasek wrote:
On Dec 18, 5:46 pm, RF wrote:

You are completely full of ****.
You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.-

I am an honest and helpful person

You're a cheater who tried to run a shill scam on eBay and got nailed.
Then you come up with paranoid delusions about 800 numbers and the
FBI.
You're either completely insane or a liar (or both).

Why are you trying to smear Frank Provasek? He was NOT running a shill
scam, and
the 800 number and FBI things were done to him simply for meanness.

Helen Wallace
R.E. Wallace Stamps & Coins
Fort Worth, Texas
"Since 1948"

Old December 19th 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Tony Cooper

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:29:11 -0600, "Helen Wallace"
wrote:

Frank actually was in serious trouble for the "hoax" child pornography posts
that were
in this newsgroup. I don't know why he continues to post here.

Nor we, you.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old December 19th 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Lumpy

tony cooper wrote:
Nor we, you.

Oui! Oui! Oui! All the way home.

Lumpy

In Your Pants
www.LumpyMusic.com

Old December 19th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
R. Totale

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 23:43:08 -0700, "Lumpy"
wrote:

tony cooper wrote:
Nor we, you.

Oui! Oui! Oui! All the way home.

Be careful how you speak to the corns on some of the biggest toes in
numismatics.

Old December 19th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
RF

On Dec 18, 11:33 pm, "Helen Wallace"
wrote:

Why are you trying to smear Frank Provasek?

I don't have to "smear" him, he does that very well all on his own.
See Frankie likes to dish it out but when it comes to taking it, he
starts whining and spinning his wild paranoid delusions.
Old December 19th 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

wrote:

Why are you trying to smear Frank Provasek?

I don't have to "smear" him, he does that very well all on his own.
See Frankie likes to dish it out but when it comes to taking it, he
starts whining and spinning his wild paranoid delusions.

I'd suggest that not all of the posts done in Frank Provasek's name were
actually made by him, and that none of the posts done in Helen Wallace's
name were made by her.

James

Old December 19th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Dec 19, 10:37 am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com
wrote:

I'd suggest that not all of the posts done in Frank Provasek's name were
actually made by him,

If that were the case he'd be screaming about how everyone is out to
get him.
In the past good old Frankie has flamed me pretty good, now he has the
gall and effrontery to complain when the tables are turned. **** him!

Old December 19th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

wrote:

Why are you trying to smear Frank Provasek?

I don't have to "smear" him, he does that very well all on his own.
See Frankie likes to dish it out but when it comes to taking it, he
starts whining and spinning his wild paranoid delusions.

I'd suggest that not all of the posts done in Frank Provasek's name were
actually made by him, and that none of the posts done in Helen Wallace's
name were made by her.

If this is so, then someone has been posting in her name, with the
same style, for a year or more. The only time she - or the person
using this name - comes out of the woodwork is to post a similarly
worded defense of Frank.

Shill posting?

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old December 19th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

wrote:

I'd suggest that not all of the posts done in Frank Provasek's name were
actually made by him,

If that were the case he'd be screaming about how everyone is out to
get him.
In the past good old Frankie has flamed me pretty good, now he has the
gall and effrontery to complain when the tables are turned. **** him!

No, you do it. I do like that word "effrontery" though. Been a long time
since anyone has used it here.

James

Old December 19th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

wrote:

Why are you trying to smear Frank Provasek?

I don't have to "smear" him, he does that very well all on his own.
See Frankie likes to dish it out but when it comes to taking it, he
starts whining and spinning his wild paranoid delusions.

I'd suggest that not all of the posts done in Frank Provasek's name were
actually made by him, and that none of the posts done in Helen Wallace's
name were made by her.

If this is so, then someone has been posting in her name, with the
same style, for a year or more. The only time she - or the person
using this name - comes out of the woodwork is to post a similarly
worded defense of Frank.

Shill posting?

I just did an Outlook Express "find" exercise and reread all the posts by
"Helen Wallace" to RCC over the past 90 days. The quality and style vary
all over the board. I'd say that the byline is used by at least four
different personalities (note that I did not say four different persons).
One of the posts was signed "Frank Curtis." There are multiple versions of
the signature line. I can likewise sort the posts by "Frank Provasek" into
at least two personas. As we have discussed previously, the owls are not
what they seem.

James