Suspended by ebay for listing unapproved coins - take action!

Old December 18th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
RF

Default Suspended by ebay for listing unapproved coins - take action!

On Dec 18, 3:01 pm, Frank Provasek summoned up
all his wit and said:

Listen here you mother****er!! I owe you no explanation for
anything!!! YOU CAN EAT MY ****!

My, my, such an angry little man.
Guess we got a bit too close to the truth about your shill bidding
scam, didn't we?.

Old December 18th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
Frank Provasek

On Dec 18, 2:29 pm, "jim menning" wrote:
"Frank Provasek" wrote in message

On Dec 17, 11:54 pm, RF wrote:

And you never answered the question of why, if you have so many loyal
customers, do you even need eBay??????????

Listen here you mother****er!! I owe you no explanation for
anything!!! YOU CAN EAT MY ****!

And yet you wonder why people dislike you enough to turn you in to eBay whenever they
can?

I am sorry for losing my temper. But I have been picked up by the feds
for a forged post in this newsgroup advertising child pornorgraphy
under my name. And made to pay $50 to $100 a month for 800 number
calls when someone listed my number as a ebay contact number. I am
tried of of still having to answer for false accusations made a decade
ago!
Old December 18th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
RF

On Dec 17, 11:54 pm, RF wrote:

And you never answered the question of why, if you have so many loyal
customers, do you even need eBay??????????

Listen here you mother****er!! I owe you no explanation for
anything!!! YOU CAN EAT MY ****!

And yet you wonder why people dislike you enough to turn you in to eBay whenever they
can?

I am sorry for losing my temper. But I have been picked up by the feds
for a forged post in this newsgroup advertising child pornorgraphy
under my name. And made to pay $50 to $100 a month for 800 number
calls when someone listed my number as a ebay contact number. I am
tried of of still having to answer for false accusations made a decade
ago!

You are completely full of ****.
You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.
Old December 19th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
Frank Provasek

On Dec 18, 5:46 pm, RF wrote:

You are completely full of ****.
You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.-

I am an honest and helpful person who participates in this newsgroup
to discuss coins. Why is that the people who are the most open and
willing to help others and share their knowlege are bashed
mercilessly, cruel and untrue things said, manipulated into damnmed if
you do - damned if you don't situations?
There are people here who have tried to destroy my business, my
family, my good reputation. I just don't understand some of the
horrible people in this group.
Old December 19th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
RF

On Dec 18, 7:41 pm, Frank Provasek wrote:
On Dec 18, 5:46 pm, RF wrote:

You are completely full of ****.
You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.-

I am an honest and helpful person

You're a cheater who tried to run a shill scam on eBay and got nailed.
Then you come up with paranoid delusions about 800 numbers and the
FBI.
You're either completely insane or a liar (or both).
Old December 19th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Bruce Remick

On Dec 18, 5:46 pm, RF wrote:

You are completely full of ****.
You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.-

I am an honest and helpful person who participates in this newsgroup
to discuss coins. Why is that the people who are the most open and
willing to help others and share their knowlege are bashed
mercilessly, cruel and untrue things said, manipulated into damnmed if
you do - damned if you don't situations?
There are people here who have tried to destroy my business, my
family, my good reputation. I just don't understand some of the
horrible people in this group.

So why do you keep coming back? I would have bailed out long ago. I can't
believe you actually get enough out of all this to warrant continuing to
follow this group, considering the punishment you receive. Most people here
have come to identify you with repeated complaints about perceived wrongs
done to you by eBay, RCC posters, other Usenet group posters, former
customers, grading services, et al. These complaints outweigh any
substantive posts you have made. Everyone seems out to ruin you. You have
become the Joe Btfsplk of numismatics.

Bruce

Old December 19th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:41:15 -0800 (PST), Frank Provasek wrote:

I am an honest and helpful person who participates in this newsgroup
to discuss coins. Why is that the people who are the most open and
willing to help others and share their knowlege are bashed
mercilessly, cruel and untrue things said, manipulated into damnmed if
you do - damned if you don't situations?
There are people here who have tried to destroy my business, my
family, my good reputation. I just don't understand some of the
horrible people in this group.

Maybe if you'd learn to killfile the obvious trolls rather than dancing
when they pull your strings, they wouldn't have so much entertainment by
watching you dance.

Old December 19th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.marketing.online.ebay
RF

On Dec 18, 5:46 pm, RF wrote:

[...]

You forgot that the Feds are out to get him too.
Most likely for aggravated mopery across interstate lines.

Old December 19th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Dec 18, 8:48 pm, Dave "Assclown" Hinz wrote:

Maybe if you'd learn to killfile the obvious trolls rather than dancing
when they pull your strings, they wouldn't have so much entertainment by
watching you dance.

Maybe if your IQ was doubled, it would hit double digits but I doubt
it.
You're the worst troll here Hinz.
All you ever do is post about who you think is a troll; why everyone
should ignore those you think are trolls; why everyone should post in
the manner you prescribe and why they're trolls if they don't; who is
going on your killfile, who IS on your killfile, how much you love
your killfile, etc.
In the only numismatic post you made in the last month, you were
proven wrong and wound up looking like a complete fool.
Do us all a favor and shut up!
Old December 19th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Helen Wallace

Frank actually was in serious trouble for the "hoax" child pornography posts
that were
in this newsgroup. I don't know why he continues to post here.

Helen Wallace
R.E. Wallace Stamps & Coins
Fort Worth, Texas
"Since 1948"