COBRA Art. Joint Issue Denmark-Belgium November 2006.

Old January 19th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Mette

Default COBRA Art. Joint Issue Denmark-Belgium November 2006.

Just for the record I have reloaded my ancient page about COBRA-art, and
included the recent joint issue Denmark-Belgium showing artworks by this
group of artists. The new stamps are placed at the beginning of the page --
other than that nothing has .
changed. The old link to a related (non-philatelic) page is checked online,
and is still working.

http://arthistory.heindorffhus.dk/frame-CobraGroup.htm

What concerns the Vikings I shall continue with this in a couple of days,
and hope to finish the pending pages with all the material referred to in
other threads on this group, by the end of next week. Thanks to all who have
contributed so far :-)

Mette

Old January 19th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"Mette" wrote in message
Just for the record I have reloaded my ancient page about COBRA-art, and
included the recent joint issue Denmark-Belgium showing artworks by this
group of artists. snip

Too many of stamps are horrible, but thanks anyway, because it is not your
fault :-)

Just to mention en passant that the statement: "Further, images of European
Stamps released prior to 2002, are available to the public through
cataloguers of postage stamps, as well as images of stamps released 2002
later, are available to the public on World Numbering System's database in
Switzerland." doesn't necessarily protect you, because maybe the cataloguers
and the WNS have the permission of the postal authorities, but not you (or
myself...).

--
Victor Manta

Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Old January 20th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Off topic, but maybe you knew
Edvard Munch has been working in the Antipodes
http://cjoint.com/data/budupcwpY1.htm

Old January 20th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Mette

"Mette" skrev i en meddelelse
Just for the record I have reloaded my ancient page about COBRA-art, and
included the recent joint issue Denmark-Belgium showing artworks by this
group of artists. The new stamps are placed at the beginning of the
page -- other than that nothing has .
changed. The old link to a related (non-philatelic) page is checked
online, and is still working.

http://arthistory.heindorffhus.dk/frame-CobraGroup.htm

Thanks for all comments, both on- and offline.
Mette