Up North with Titan Towers

Old December 26th 03, 10:39 PM
Pyro/Rixliss/Chad

Default Up North with Titan Towers

Just wondering something...

Is the ol' WWE still sending out postcards to fans saying if you write
you are not gaurunteed an auotgraph? I saw someone get a JR
succes(Congrats, friend!), but since he's a front office worker, I'm
assuming it's a little different in his circumstances. Here's the
WWE'ers I'm considering writing to, so help me out:

The Coach
William Regal
Tommy Dreamer
Al Snow
Nidia

And also if you all can help me out on who is still a good success
with Stamford, it would help a lot. I'm assuming the Divas get
waaaaaay too much mail so thats kinda out.

Thank you, friends.

Chad E. Young
PS-A helpful hint for the wrestling fans, get the Ric Flair
collection. My mother gave it to me for a present, and I couldn't stop
watching it. I think I already wore the discs out.
Old December 26th 03, 11:20 PM
Eric

Its really hit and miss with WWE in CT. These are people who I know
personally that send out occasionally from CT...let me
reitterate.....occasionally.

Kane
Billy Gunn
Terri Runnels
Jim Ross
Shane McMahon..only know of 2 people who got him from this address.
The Brooklyn Brawler......Steve Lombardi
Sgt. Slaughter
Linda McMahon used to send out through the mail but to be honest I
don't know if she still does or not.

Kurt Angle
Lita
Matt Hardy..I have 4 8x10's from him and Jeff as The Hardy Boyz
through the CT address

I hope this helps you out a bit and good luck.

Eric
Old December 27th 03, 12:34 AM
Ryan R.

Yeah, it's very hit and miss.

All of the McMahons used to sign though that address, but I haven't heard
of a success from any of them in quite some time.

Besides the names mentioned, I've personally had a success years back with
Jerry Lawler through CT, and I know Todd has fairly recently had success
with Molly Holly, who I recently wrote to as well.

Good luck writing,
Ryan R.
Old December 27th 03, 01:22 AM
Mark S.

I had a success with Molly Holly one time durring the holidays.She sent me
back a autograph.
Its good to write to them when they are off,or on holidays,or they are in
your town/city.

They will be here on Jan 11th,04

om...

Old December 27th 03, 05:35 AM
Autographs

I had a good success at getting Molly Holly's autograph ttm. I wrote to
Sgt. Slaughter last year and Linda McMahon this year but I never got
the wrestlers and it is up to the wrestlers to pick up their fan mail if
they want it. Shawn Michaels gets so much fan mail that he doesn't even
look at it. I have heard of people getting Jerry Lawlers by sending an
email via his official web site.

Sincerely,
Stephen

Old December 31st 03, 08:56 PM
Ronald Mcdonald

"Mark S." wrote in message
[...]

Will it be harder for me to get them as i live in England