serious

Old August 9th 08, 11:18 AM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.romanian,soc.culture.turkish,rec.collecting.coins
¢¾ Seanie Loves AOL for sneering at GRIK crybabies ¢¾

Default serious

On Aug 7, 12:17�am, choro wrote:
gogu wrote:
? ?????? ??? ??????
Yparxoun orismena sovara atoma alla twra logw therous fysiko einai na
lypoune. Vasika enas einai o ilithios. Prepei na vrethei i pragamatiki
tou taftotita kai na ekseftelistei sto diadiktio.

Opws ksereis kati tetoio einai api8ano na symbei...
An kapoios den paranomei kai lambanei ola ta metra gia na meinei
anwnymos, anwnymos 8a meinei...
Pare paradeigma emena, xronia kai xronia o Seanie (kai alloi...)
prospa8ei na ma8ei thn pragmatikh moy taytothta kai...tipota;-)

O Eli Grabman einai
ena skouliki.

Fysika kai einai alla oso toy apantame toso aytos 8a einai edw!
Ta TROLLS trefontai apo thn prosoxh poy toys deinoyme...
Pare paradeigma ton kolo-nick: oso toy apantoysame oloi, toso kai egrafe.
Twra poy ton agnooyn oi perissoteroi, grafei araia kai poy kamia malakia...

You stupid idiot, the only reason I don't respond to you and your
cronies is because I have sort of killfiled you so I don't see the
stupidities you write.

I told you, I am not anti-Greek as such. Quite the contrary in fact. It
is just that I don't like Turk-haters. Or come to think of it, I don't
like bigots of any sort. PERIOD.

And moreover, I have better things to do that to engage in bickering
with you, you sod. Or indeed with your co-sods.

To ekatalaves tora?!

Good lord, this idiot gogu thinks he is running the secret Greek foreign
relations intelligence setup.

You are nothing but a "trifero" "town boi", gogu, badly in need of a shrink!

--
choro
*****

Kales diakopes oi tyxeroi;-)

I thought this was a serious group, but everybody is shouting and
that's
not where this group is mentioned for.

Ti krima

Yep, it's TROLL infested, Turkish, FYROM-ian, even American...
What a "publicity" for their respective countries...- Hide quoted text -

Choro bey

You have totally OWNED that Papafloratosser for years, aferin sana

He will shortly be arrested for attempting to pervert the course of
justice and for his catalogue of race hate crimes, remeber his"MOARTE
JIDANILOR" ? I promised it would come back to bite him didn't I ? a
certain Greek University has now supplied Police in Selanik with a
catalogue of proof, his days are numbered

I don't think you have anything further to prove, just sit back,watch
& wait, ignore the sick racist failure and GLOAT

;

Updates will beposted in s.c.t