Requested: FRN blocks needed lists...

Old November 28th 03, 06:28 PM
Nicholas Cheung

Default Requested: FRN blocks needed lists...

Hi everyone, just checking in to see what you block collectors still
need from $1s to $20s that is...

I maybe able to acquire some Series 2001 and Series 2003 BEP straps
soon, so I am curious what you guys will need to fill your holes.

My six straps that I plan to get sometime soon include the following,
all because I noticed those crisp bills stood out in my area:

Series 2003 I..A, K..A
Series 2001 D..D, E..A, K..D and L..I

Please state your preferences for the last two digits of the bills you
need (if any) and I will try to save those for you.

In addition, who still need to fill holes in their $5s and $10s? I
recently found an AU Series 2001 I..A (WDC) $10.

Thanks all!

Nick

To reply by e-mail, use goldeneye at verizon dot net.