"In The Mail" Wednesday 10/1/03

Old October 1st 03, 05:09 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Wednesday 10/1/03

An early mail day today made for a few fun moments as we opened the successes.
No failures and no return to senders to report so that makes this an excellent
day.

Our new Manchester, NH AA baseball club will have a special ceremony
introducing their new GM and front office personel this evening. Might be a
good opportunity for autographs and I wrangled an invitation so we will see
what happens.

But the successes today were from:

RACING

Lennie Pond
4301 Caronado Drive
Chester, Va 23831
sent 9/23/03
received 10/1/03
received 2 index cards signed, a business card and three racing stat cards
signed. I had always heard this was a good guy and he surely was to me.

BASEBALL

George Mitterwald
1721 Murdock Boulevard
Orlando, Fl 32825-5644