Crapitol carts

Old November 16th 04, 08:12 PM
DeserTBoB

Default Crapitol carts

I've errands to run and meetings to attend, but I did uncork a Captiol
("Crapitol") "The Music Tape" this morning, and I must say...they are
the NOISIEST carts I've ever heard! Not tape, but
mechanically..."clunk clunk clunk clunk." I've had some Crapitol
prerecords that are similarly noisy. This an axiom for Crapitols?
Tape performance sounded so-so, but I didn't look that close at any
parameters yet. Noodles probably LOVES them.

Are "The Music Tape" carts the same as the "pretty fruit" (a
misnomer...mushroom's aren't a fruit, they're a fungus. Consult:
"Call Any Vegetable...") things that people collect for the wrappers?
Apples are fruit...got one of those...and the fungus...and some peas,
but peas are vegetables. I think there are some trackers who are
obsessed with the "produce collection," so I should simply donate
them. Those guys in the record stack building over on Vine St.
must've been smoking some WEIRD stuff when they hatched THIS ad
campaign! Hopefully they didn't smoke that crap too long; otherwise,
they'd turn out like Noodles in their old age. Funny how I never
noticed the "produce carts" when they were a big deal, because I'd
just dismiss anything to do with 8 track entirely.

dB
Old November 17th 04, 03:41 AM
trippin28track

DeserTBoB wrote in message . ..
[...]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz....
Old November 17th 04, 08:57 PM
Dan

Hey Desert Bob!
I'm looking for the Peas & The Grapes. Hit me off line and see if we
can work out sumthin'

The "Crapitols" had a problem with the tape platter as it was a
"softer" plastic and more prone to heat warpage.
The earlier Capitols (or Audiopak) had a different tape formulation
and does have a difference in tape quality. All solid plastic in those
baby's!

PEACE!
Dan

Old November 18th 04, 01:59 AM
Bluemuse

I've got the Grapes still sealed if dB doesn't have one to trade.

--Bob Farace

"I only believe in fire." --Anais Nin
Old November 18th 04, 02:39 AM
DeserTBoB

On 18 Nov 2004 00:59:48 GMT, (Bluemuse) wrote:

I've got the Grapes still sealed if dB doesn't have one to trade. snip

No grapes, but I have peas!

dB
Old November 18th 04, 04:20 PM
Dan

**Say, How does a Scotch Classic (Ferra-Chrome) cart for the Peas
sound?

**Sealed Grapes**
Too much temptation to open - I may be a collector, but not a "Die
Hard". I would prefer an open Grape, but then again, I'm not picky :-)

Use the contact email in the header to get a hold of me and work out
details if interested. I do have a Sealed Scotch Dynarange.

PEACE!
Dan

Old November 23rd 04, 03:22 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

I am a little behind on this thread...but if anyone is still looking for
the fruit covers, let me know, as I have a bunch pun intended

Dan

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old November 23rd 04, 05:02 PM
Dan

I haven't heard anything from the other fellow about the "Peas". I
should be seeing in the mail before too long a sealed "Grapes" from
Bluemuse. If ya have a spare "peas", then you have my attention.

PEACE!
Dan

Old November 24th 04, 05:41 PM
Dan

Kinda dry and powdery -- almost a silicone texture with a hint of
Poly-sty-reene and a dash of metal flakes --- Corn flakes taste much
better tho!
Dan

DeserTBoB wrote in message . ..

How do these things taste, anyway?