FS: 2007 Scott catalogs vol. 1-6 (225.00 $US)

Old August 3rd 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Richard Babin[_2_]

Default FS: 2007 Scott catalogs vol. 1-6 (225.00 $US)

I'll be offering my 2007 Scott catalogues set (vol. 1-6) on eBay in
the middle of August. The catalogs are in excellent condition. These
volumes contain stamps issues of the United States, United Nations,
the Commonwealth & British Empire and Countries of the world A-Z.

Before selling them on eBay you can get them at reduce price, 225 $US
or 240 $CDN (shipping, handling and insurance included). I only ship
to USA and Canada. The store price is near 400 $US.

The last 2007 Scott catalogues set offered on eBay was sold on
29-Jul-07 at 250 $US (shipping, handling & insurance not included).
Item number: 250146206604
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Please pay via PayPal, Cash (at your own risk), Money Orders. Personal
Check is Ok but it will take extra 4-10 days for clearance before I
ship them.

My eBay seller ID: frenchtalk http://myworld.ebay.ca/frenchtalk
Positive feedback: 100%

For more info please contact by email or to this address:
Richard Babin
4867 Brassard,
St-Hubert, Qc
Canada