Stamps of Ukraine

Old July 17th 11, 03:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Andy Pastuszak

Default Stamps of Ukraine

I am trying to find stamps of Ukraine. I have been looking for an online dealer and then only one I came close to finding has shut down.

If anyone is selling stamps of Ukraine, or can point me to a dealer I can work with, I would greatly appreciate it.
Old August 9th 11, 08:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Milco

On Jul 17, 5:52*pm, Andy Pastuszak wrote:
I am trying to find stamps of Ukraine. *I have been looking for an online dealer and then only one I came close to finding has shut down.

If anyone is selling stamps of Ukraine, or can point me to a dealer I can work with, I would greatly appreciate it.

I work with Balkan countries, well - recently, my client asked me
about Ukraine - and when I made some deal - one nice dealer from there
"swindled" from me 500$ - because that be very careful with any offer
from Ukraine at all.

Other material that I need for my client from Ukraine, I received
directly from Central Post - yes, You need to make deposit and some
kind of contract that will obligate You for some stable quantity that
You will purchase - but what to do.

Can You tell me more detaile what You need from this country etc?
Probably I have some items and probably some are still available from
Central Post - just tell me about Your need.

best regards
Milco
http://picasaweb.googl.com/balkanstamp

Ukraine ID. rodney General Discussion 7 September 22nd 09 09:41 PM
Shipping to Ukraine - Advice Needed Richard Thouin General Discussion 3 May 1st 07 05:13 PM
Ukraine question Tony Vella General Discussion 5 July 8th 06 03:02 PM
New nice stamps of Ukraine(east Europe),discount-20% cat.Michel Serf [D*] General Discussion 4 January 7th 06 10:49 PM
New stamps of Ukraine(East Europe),discount -20% cat.Michel Serf [D*] Worldwide Stamps 0 January 7th 06 12:49 PM