Coupons for Small Blue Planet Toys - There is still time to shop and save!

Old December 11th 03, 09:42 PM
Small Blue Planet Toys

Default Coupons for Small Blue Planet Toys - There is still time to shop and save!

EVENT: Super Holiday Sale at our Yahoo! store

WHEN: December 10th - Dec 15th, 2003

WHE http://store.yahoo.com/smallblueplanettoys

TIME: 24 hrs a day at our new Yahoo Store!!!

Here's how it works.

- Order by midnight Dec 12th to receive by Christmas
- Log on to http://store.yahoo.com/smallblueplanettoys
- Shop for your favorite items from the list below
- During checkout, enter one of the coupon codes below
- Some restrictions apply *
- Limit one coupon per order

****************
Store Wide Sale
****************
COUPON CODE :everything-15-off
Get 15% off your entire order

****************
21st Century Toys
****************
COUPON CODE :afrika-50-off
Get 50% off the Afrika Korps Exclusive figure
COUPON CODE :bbd-25-off
Get 25% off the Big Beautiful Doll from 21st Century Toys
COUPON CODE :bomber-20-off
Get 20% off the Mad Bomber
COUPON CODE ointman-30-off
Get 30% off the SWAT Pointman figure from 21st Century Toys

****************
Dragon Models
****************
COUPON CODE :dragon-15-off
Get 15% off all Dragon Models Action Figures

****************
Fashion Dolls
****************
COUPON CODE :barbie-15-off
Get 15% off all Barbie items
COUPON CODE :candi-20-off
Get 20% off Integrity Toys (Candi, Janay, etc.)
COUPON CODE :cygirls-15-off
Get 15% off Cy Girls from Blue Box Toys
COUPON CODE :flavas-15-off
Get 15% off any Flavas item from Mattel
MyScene-20-off
Get 20% off any My Scene Barbie item from Mattel

****************
GI Joe
****************
COUPON CODE :jvc-20-off
Get 20% off any Joe vs Cobra figure
COUPON CODE :joeSAR-30-off
Get 30% off any GI Joe Search and Rescue figure w/ dog

****************
Sideshow Toy
****************
COUPON CODE :sst-25-off
Get 25% off all Sideshow toy figures and accessories
COUPON CODE :Galore-35-off
Get 35% off Sideshow's Honor Blackman as Pussy Galore

****************
Star Trek
****************
COUPON CODE :startrek-25-off Get 25% off all Star Trek items

****************
Transformers, Zoids, Micronauts and Gundam
****************
COUPON CODE :armada-20-off
Get 20% off all Transformers Armada figures
COUPON CODE :busts-20-off
Get 20% off Hard Hero Transformers Busts
COUPON CODE :gundam-25-off
Get 25% off any Gundam model set
COUPON CODE vc-30-off
Get 30% off Transformers PVCs
COUPON CODE :micro-20-off
Get 20% off all Micronauts figures
COUPON CODE :zoids-30-off
Get 30% off all Zoids

****************
Soldiers of the World
****************
COUPON CODE :sotw-50-off
Get 50% off Soldier of the World Uniform sets
COUPON CODE :sotw-50-off
Get 50% off Soldier of the World Uniform sets

****************
Combat Zone 1:32 Scale Playsets
****************
COUPON CODE :CombatZone-25-off
Get 25% off all Combat Zone Playsets

****************
Blue Box Toys
****************
COUPON CODE :bbi-35-off
Get 35% off BBI Anniversary figure 2003

****************
Power Team
****************
COUPON CODE t-25-off
Get 25% off all Power Team Figures and Accessories

****************
Kiddieland
****************
COUPON CODE :Kiddieland-50-off
Get 50% off all Kiddieland products

* Restrictions:

- Coupon expires Dec 15th, 2003
- Limit one coupon per order - this site only accepts one coupon per order
- Coupon only works on http://store.yahoo.com/smallblueplanettoys
- Coupons not valid for prior purchases
- Cannot be combined w/ orders with any of our other retail or on-line
locations
- Valid only for products listed in the Small Blue Planet Yahoo! store
- Quantities may be limited on some items
- Orders cannot be held and must ship once processed
- All sales are final. There are no refunds on items purchased with a
coupon.

You can come back as many times as you like to use other coupons!

About Your Favorite Toy Sto
Small Blue Planet Toys is one of the largest independently owned toy stores
in the United States. We ship packages to our customers all over the country
and all over the world since 1998. Our retail outlet, located in Aston PA
(30 minutes south of Philadelphia), is open to the public Monday through
Friday 9:00am to 5:00 pm EST and on Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm. We currently
have over 3,000 different items in stock, many of which have been specially
made for, or imported by Small Blue Planet. These unique and hard to find
items make great gifts for the holiday season. Some of this years special
items include, Takara's Transformers, Lanard Ultra Corps & M&C Toy's Power
Team Action Figures, and Kari Michelle Fashion Dolls, just to name a few.

You will only find this vast selection of specialty toys and hassle-free
on-line shopping at store.yahoo.com/smallblueplanettoys

1.610.364.2228
store.yahoo.com/smallblueplanettoys

CPK Dolls & Misc Items--- FS Sue from NY General 0 August 28th 03 05:53 PM
CPK Dolls & Misc. Items--- F S Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 28th 03 05:49 PM
CPK D O L L S FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:30 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:12 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM