Croatian, Yugoslavian and World coins for sale

Old March 20th 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Hrvatska numizmatika

Default Croatian, Yugoslavian and World coins for sale

Croatian, Yugoslavian and World coins and banknote for sale:

List: http://www.pravri.hr/~zviscevic/slik...za_prodaju.xls
(Excel file)

HOW TO ORDER: Select coins or banknotes you are interested in and make
a list of it (country / denomination / date). Then, send the list to e-
mail: zviscevic(et)pravri.hr [instead of (et) put @ symbol]. In reply
you'll receive calculation of coin's total price toghether with
shipping.

QUALITY: Coins and banknotes which I sell are in quality mentioned in
description. I guarantee for the coin quality and of course if you
aren't satisfied with bought coin or banknote, you can return it an
you will receive your payment back.

PAYMENT METHODS: bank trasfer (via SWIFT / IBAN system) to account in
Slovenia (EU), bank checks, cash (sent by mail). After I receive
payment, I'll send you your order.

Contact: e-mail: zviscevic(et)pravri.hr [instead of (et) put @
symbol].

Zlatko Viscevic