Nudo exposed in coin scam.

Old March 28th 06, 08:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Nudo exposed in coin scam.

I bet you thought it was "cute" to give American Eagle Gold Coins my
name and telephone number as an "interested buyer"in lousy gold coins,
didn't you, Noodles? Too bad for you I told them about your "spam
scams" and talked to the manager of the boiler room about all the
particulars.

Don't be surprised if crap comes flying at you from different angles
now, Noodles. As has been said in this NG many times by many others
and myself, you're stupid and you're your own worst enemy.
Old March 28th 06, 11:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

hey, don't blame the world for YOUR junk mail- everyone gets that on a
daily basis- what makes you think it's someone from 2000 miles away, ya
wacko ! you need to get a grip and go see a PSYCHIATRIST, and fast

Old March 29th 06, 01:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Nudo exposed...the director's cut!

On 28 Mar 2006 14:56:39 -0800, "voice of reason"
wrote:

hey, don't blame the world for YOUR junk mail- everyone gets that on a
daily basis- what makes you think it's someone from 2000 miles away, ya
wacko ! you need to get a grip and go see a PSYCHIATRIST, and fast snip

It was NOT "from you." You started a failed bid to harass me by
sending in "requests for information"to various companies' sales
department via those annoying "drop out"...those little preprinted
card stuff into periodicals that fall out on your lap when you open
the magazine. United Steel Buildings, coin dealers, farm implement
makers, log splitters, gun this, gun that, hunting this, hunting
that...the list accurately would depict someone of your interests and
locale. You just make one crucial tactical error...you left a trail.

One of these "solicited" vendors called me one day, and after telling
him that I was about to have the FTC fine him for $12K if he dared
call again, I got the usual, "Sorry, but your REQUESTED this info!"
Oh? How so? "We have your card right here!" After determining that
this caller was a representative of the company and not in some boiler
room somewhere, we started a good investigative chat. It turned out
that a lot of these "warm calls" were generated by the aforementioned
"drop out." Aha! "Do you have the drop out that allegedly came from
me?" "Sure, it's right here in front of me!" Bingo.

After talking to the department manager for this operation along with
the salesman, they agreed to fax a copy of both sides of the drop out
to me, which I received a few minute later. All well and good. Now,
readers of this NG will remember over 15 months ago when Charlie Nudo,
a resident of rural Drums, PA, defraded me twice...once for a bootleg
copy of Russ Forster's movie, "So Wrong, They're Right," dubbed off of
a worn-out home VHS machine on an even more worn out erased rental
cassette, and again for his ubiquitous fake "Audiotex Alignment
Cartridges," another fraud he's still perpetrating. The cartridge
sale was an illegal out-of-eBay sale, something that should've gotten
Mr. Nudo's 66fourdoor eBay account shut down right then and there. I'd
lost the auction on one of his fake tapes, and then HE contacted ME
via email, saying "I have several of these tapes available. If you
want one, you can buy one for $40." And, he identified his address as
140 Bear Run Dr. (next door) and told me to send a check.

Within a week's time, here comes a package from Drums, PA. Inside, I
find a worn out Radio Trash low price (red) 45 minute cartridge with a
fairly well done tricolor scanned copy of the original "Audiotex"
label. On the reverse is the usual "Radio Shack" embossed logo on the
usual Datapak-derivative red cartridge used in all older Rat Shack
tapes. I knew I'd been had right then and there, but I thought I'd
see what he'd put on the tape. I popped it into a Wollensak 8056, and
played away. What was on the tape was obviously a dub (and maybe a
dub of a dub) of the original GC Electronic/Audiotex alignment
cartridge...recorded right through the track changes and all! The
condition of the tape was heavily used, with half the foil splice
peeled away. I had been defrauded...again.

I went out and got the "So Wrong, They're Right" bootleg, and I still
had the envelope it had come in, and GUESS WHAT...the addresses...140
and 160 Bear Run Dr., Drums, PA ARE THE SAME GUY...CHARLIE NUDO! I
email Nudo back, telling him he'd better come up with a refund, or
else. His reply? "This things happen." (????) Then, he gave
instructions to return the tape, whereupon he'd send a check for the
purchase price...NOT my wasted shipping and handling. I knew then I
was dealing with a conscienceless fraudster, so I did just
that...packaged the phony tape up, and headed, not to my mailbox, but
the Post Office to get a Delivery Confirmation sticker. That turned
out to be a stroke of genius on my part.

Days pass...no check. I email Nudo..."You haven't sent the tape."
Meanwhile, a returned Delivery Confirmation card from the USPS proves
otherwise. I write back that he'd either send my money, or else.
Reply? "Check's in the mail!" Indeed it was, arriving early the next
week, a PERSONAL, HAND WRITTEN CHECK for $40.00. Gues what...now I
have a handwriting exemplar for the handwriting of one Charles M.
Nudo, Jr. of Drums PA!

Fast foward back to recently. The salesman, as you remember, faxed me
the "drop out" card sent to them in order for them to send me unwanted
sales packages about their product line. Well, what do we have
HERE??? The handwriting on the "drop out" card, and the handwriting
on the refund check for the fake tape MATCH! I assembled a nice
little complaint package about the incoming paper spam I was getting
and where it came from, took it down to my local Postmaster's desk,
and he personally forwarded it to the office of the US Postal
Inspector's office in Washington, DC, to a unit that handles such
"third class mail abuses."

You see, my father was an attorney, I was a law student, and I
practiced labor law as a union official for over 25 years. And this
fraudster, this rag picker, this low life, thinks he can get over on
me? Not a chance.

Remember, Noodles...I told you many times over the last year and a
half...I'm smarter, better educated and a better person than you'll
ever be. You have no morals. I have a strong moral compass. I will
pave the roads of Beech Creek Septic Mudpuddle estates with your
greasy, fat frame by the time I get done inflicting justly deserved
punishment against you. And, you'll have only one person to blame for
this, Noodles....yourself.
Old March 29th 06, 01:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Archived: Nudo exposed in coin scam.

Archived to prevent Charles M.Nudo, Jr., Drums, PA, aka 66fourdoor on
eBay aka and others, from deleting his posts
on "Google Groups:"

From: "voice of reason"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Nudo exposed in coin scam.
Date: 28 Mar 2006 14:56:39 -0800

Old March 29th 06, 01:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 28 Mar 2006 14:56:39 -0800, "voice of reason" snip

Sorry...that should've been "Voice of a Raisin!"

Enjoy this evening's readings, Noodles...maybe you'll **** your pants
really well again...like I've made you **** them before.
Old March 29th 06, 02:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

I know- I **** my pants laughing about 10 days ago- too funny !

Old March 29th 06, 02:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

DeserTBoB wrote:

Enjoy this evening's readings, Noodles...

I'm not the one that stays up to 3 AM posting in frustration, not
getting any replies, on foolsnet...you are

well, time for me to retire...ta-ta !

Old March 29th 06, 03:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Archived to prevent Charles M. Nudo, Jr., Drums, PA, aka 66fourdoo ron
eBay, from deleting his own posts in "Google Groups:"

On 28 Mar 2006 17:34:51 -0800, "voice of reason"

From: "voice of reason"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 28 Mar 2006 17:34:51 -0800

I know- I **** my pants laughing about 10 days ago- too funny !

Old March 29th 06, 03:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 28 Mar 2006 17:43:51 -0800, "voice of reason"
wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:

Enjoy this evening's readings, Noodles...

I'm not the one that stays up to 3 AM posting in frustration, not
getting any replies, on foolsnet...you are snip

Neither do I. You're just too stupid to realize that "goo goo
groupz'" posting times have nothing whatsoever to do with reality.
However, being someone I'd rather destroy than educated, I'm not going
to tell you how to tell EXACTLY when a post was sent...because you're
a moron and a thief.

well, time for me to retire...ta-ta ! snip

....to a Federal prison, sooner or later.
Old March 29th 06, 03:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Archived to prevent Charles M. Nudo, Jr., Drums, PA, aka 66fourdoor on
eBay aka from deleting his own posts in
"Google Groups:"

From: "voice of reason"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes