Millennium Banknotes

Old February 13th 04, 11:38 PM
note.boy

I only have matching serial number pairs of £10 and £20, MM 001165, a
very low number, can be yours for £70 plus postage. Billy

wrote:

I'm looking to get the Clydesdale £10 and £20 millennium notes for my
Millennium note exhibit if the price is right. Don't need matching serial
numbers.
I believe Romania 2000 Lei commemorates the 1999 solar eclipse rather than
the Millennium.
Thanks for the reponses.
Tom Chao

"note.boy" wrote in message
Anyone want to buy a pair of unc Clydesdale £10 and £20 millennium notes
with matching serial numbers? Billy

Jan Krohn wrote:

"Christian Feldhaus" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Another though real banknote issue was a 2000 Lei banknote from

Romania
commemorating same event, in addition I think it commemed an eclipse
seen in
Romania. Interesting note.

There's a Northern Bank 5 Pounds commemorative as well. And I wonder why
Dave didn't mention the Clydesdale Bank 10 and 20 Pounds.

I'm sure there are more.

it is interesting indeed. (A polymer note, by the way.) As for that
eclipse, it could be experienced elsewhere as well - my friend and I
went to Wissembourg (Alsace, France) on that day to see it :-)

That was one of the most fascinating events I've ever witnessed! I

remember
getting up in the middle of the night on that day, and chasing after the
first spot of blue sky west of Aachen, which I reached a bit north of

Paris
just 30 minutes before the eclipse started. By the way, when will the

next
eclipse be seen in Western Europe?

Jan
--
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

Contact via:
http://www.vic-fontaine.com/