Adult 8 tracks

Old September 26th 06, 01:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default Adult 8 tracks

sblunt wrote:
Does anyone have any adult 8 tracks or copies they are willing to sell?

DeserTBob and Bicycle collect those. I don't think you'd want them
though...

(laughter...)

Old September 26th 06, 01:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

DrNoose wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006 16:29:10 -0700, "sblunt" wrote:

Does anyone have any adult 8 tracks or copies they are willing to sell? snip

Most of the "adult" 8 tracks I've heard to date are pretty much a
ripoff and aren't worth a buck apiece.

If we get 'em in at the track shack, we usually pitch them. Truth be
told, I find it embarrassing to have them around. Red Fox and Leroy &
Skillet...now thats another story!

I'd have to agree with Gibson on that one- the adult 8's I dump
quickly, and cheaply.

Old September 26th 06, 05:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
sblunt

sblunt wrote:
The Paris Gun wrote:
DrNoose wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006 16:29:10 -0700, "sblunt" wrote:

Does anyone have any adult 8 tracks or copies they are willing to sell? snip

Most of the "adult" 8 tracks I've heard to date are pretty much a
ripoff and aren't worth a buck apiece.

If we get 'em in at the track shack, we usually pitch them. Truth be
told, I find it embarrassing to have them around. Red Fox and Leroy &
Skillet...now thats another story!

I'd have to agree with Gibson on that one- the adult 8's I dump
quickly, and cheaply.

I saw some listed on 8trackheaven.com. If you hear of any please let me
know at . Thanks.

Old September 27th 06, 02:14 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
sblunt

DrNoose wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006 16:29:10 -0700, "sblunt" wrote:

Does anyone have any adult 8 tracks or copies they are willing to sell? snip

Most of the "adult" 8 tracks I've heard to date are pretty much a
ripoff and aren't worth a buck apiece.

If we get 'em in at the track shack, we usually pitch them. Truth be
told, I find it embarrassing to have them around. Red Fox and Leroy &
Skillet...now thats another story!

If you come across any more please send an email. I would be interested
in buying them.

Old September 27th 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

I have several of those adult joke tape. Some of these are filthy, and
they'll curl your hair. Foul mouth, cussing, you name it. Really
raunchy, and some of them are really funny!. Some of these are in
terrible conditon and some are in really good shape. Good party tape. I
sometimes listen to them when I get drunk.

Old September 27th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 27 Sep 2006 05:18:07 -0700, wrote:

DeserTBob and Bicycle will buy them from you. It's the only social
life/sex life they have... snip

More projection from the mentally ill Dumpster Diver of Drums.
Old September 29th 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo sold adult 8 tracks

On 29 Sep 2006 09:45:44 -0700, "The Paris Gun"
wrote:

DeserTBob will buy them- as soon as he can move back to his burned-out
neighborhood from all those forest fires- air must be nice out there
today...

too funny ! snip

Why do you name yourself after a french porn star, Noodles?

BTW...the Day Fire is finally almost out...four small hot spots and
that should be contained today, barring any more Santa Ana winds. I
don't even see the smoke from it, while you huff fumes daily from the
Centralia Mine Fire that's been spewing toxic **** into the air since
1962.

NE Penna...what a GREAT place to live...NOT!