Fonts

Old December 10th 06, 10:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
A.J Todd

Default Fonts

Now that we're in sharing caring Xmas mode someone must know where to
find info. on the fonts used on GV/GVI Commonwealth issues eg the GVI
Ascension.

Must be a traditional one, I would have thought, and, as the font
[sorry] of all knowledge is here, I appeal again.

I want to do the page album headings in the same font, naff I know, but
someone's got to be.

tt
Old December 10th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
A.J Todd

Yeah, tried that, but the size and resolution makes the final font
pretty hazy ie it looks exactly as if that is what has been done,
unfortunately.

tt
Old December 10th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

tip: A picture is worth a thousand.........

perhaps try "what the font"

Font Resources
What The Font?
Having trouble identifying a font? You can upload a sample
to What The Font and a magical computer filled with little
pixies will shift levers and turn cranks. This will awaken fairies,
who will present you with the answer you seek.

http://www.larabiefonts.com/links.html