George Bush nominated Time Magazine man of the year-

Old December 19th 04, 03:12 PM

Default George Bush nominated Time Magazine man of the year-

You can't keep a good man down !

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...me_person_dc_6
Merry Christmas everyone, in God we trust, right on the money !

Old December 19th 04, 06:49 PM
8 tracker from hell

You can't keep a good man down !

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...20041219/pl_nm
media_time_person_dc_6
Merry Christmas everyone, in God we trust, right on the money !

--
i have an 8 track mind
Old December 19th 04, 07:41 PM
Fatboy Jr.

Daddy, how come you post with no message ? What are you afraid of go
get 'eem

my daddy will show you trippin !

Old December 19th 04, 08:59 PM
DeserTBoB

On 19 Dec 2004 11:41:45 -0800, "Fatboy Jr."
wrote:

Daddy, how come you post with no message ? What are you afraid of go
get 'eem

my daddy will show you trippin !

Hey, Noodles! Bend over for the spam injection!

Hahahaha!
Old December 19th 04, 09:24 PM
DeserTBoB

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:49:52 -0500, 8 tracker from hell

You can't keep a good man down !

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...20041219/pl_nm

media_time_person_dc_6
Merry Christmas everyone, in God we trust, right on the money ! snip

In Euros, Canuck and Aussie dollars I trust...screw the US
dollar...Bush has doomed it to a freefall.

Per Pat Buchanan on McLaughlin Group: "Trade and budget deficits are
almost 7% of GDP, highest in history." "Gold has risen almost 100%
since Bush got elected, and a big rise in gold portends a huge rise in
inflation."

That, from a crazy right winger!

"Financial Times:" "Bush Must Change Monetary Policy Decisively"
Both Nixon and RayGun exercised "benign neglect" with the dollar,
causing domestic recessions and losses of industrial jobs. Nixon
helped cave in the US steel industry, RayGun helped cave in US
manufacturing...both started the ball rolling, but were able to fall
back on remaining US manufacturing as a prop to gain leverage to stop
the dollar's fall. Bush has NO SUCH INSTRUMENT...we've
deindustrialized to feed the greedy corporate pigs at home, and now
have nothing with which to form a leverage block against other
currencies. Plus, China, being wiser than we are, is letting their
RMB fall WITH the dollar, thus making them even MORE competitive
against what little remaining US industries there are. Once China
sees that there isn't any recoverable US industry left, they'll float
the RMB, buy US dollars for pennies on the 2000 dollar, and control
the entire country economically. Faced with this, there's no way to
avoid a "freefalling dollar" unless trade protectionism and strident
regulation of corporate internationalism is undertaken. Also, the FT
says Bush MUST RAISE TAXES...there's no way around it this time, since
there's no more growth left in the gutted US economy. We're a debtor
nation with no domestic industry that has ANYTHING to sell to the
world. Meanwhile, a flippant and uninformed Bush says, "Well, we can
fix that...just have people buy more American products!" WHAT
American products?? WE HAVE NOTHING TO SELL!

Now Bush has BOTH sides of the aisle after his ass! Social Security
reform? Dead. Tort reform? Dead. Right wing agenda on school
vouchers? Dead. The collapse of the dollar and the start of double
digit inflation will run Bush and his neocon idiots right out of town
on a rail.

Remember, not everyone who makes "Time Magazine's Man Of The Year" has
been a good guy!

Meanwhile, dump all US stock equities and bonds. If you have big cash
reserves, BUY EUROS AND CANADIAN AND AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS! Don't wind
up getting screwed like so many did in 1929 at the hands of Repuke
greed mongers...get the jump on them! Let chumps like Noodles take
the fall this time, with their deluded sense of loyalty to a
functional moron sitting as president.

George Dubya Bush...the WORST president in US history...even worse
than George "Herbert Hoover" Bush!

dB
Old December 19th 04, 09:35 PM
DesertBob Jr.

wrote:

Daddy, how come you post with no message ? What are you afraid of

go
get 'eem

my daddy will show you trippin !

Hey, Noodles! Bend over for the spam injection!

go get him daddy, show him who's boss...

my daddy has an odildowscope, he shoves it up his ass while waiting for
his welfare checks, see he sucks off the government cash cow, my Daddy
is a sickly old man with no job

Old December 19th 04, 10:30 PM
8 tracker from hell

Fatboy Jr. wrote:

Daddy, how come you post with no message ? What are you afraid of go
get 'eem

my daddy will show you trippin !

i see that you created another googles account, nudofraud, no problem, it
will be easy to package up all of your google usernames in one neat
package, it wont be hard to convince google that you are abusing their
services.

George Bush nominated Time Magazine man of the year-
From: Fatboy Jr.
Date: Sunday 19 December 2004 2:41:45 pm
Groups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

localhost@0[localdomain]# whois 216.222.225.2

OrgName: epix Internet Services
OrgID: EPIX
Address: 100 CTE Dr.
City: Dallas
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 18612
Country: US

noodles, you can run, but you cant hide.

--
i have an 8 track mind
Old December 20th 04, 12:50 AM
Fx199

From: DeserTBoB
Date: 12/19/2004 4:24 PM US Eastern Standard Time
[...]

I wouldn't call Pat Buchanan crazy...he'd make a better Prez than Bush or
Kerry.
The non fundamentalist right wingers have always criticised Bush.
Old December 20th 04, 01:48 AM

I have no idea what you are talking about- I don't live in Dallas.

Perhaps you have a new special friend there, that is giving you a
little tap on the shoulder lately ??

(chuckle..)

who's hiding ?? I'm sitting back, watching you get smacked around with
the "jr" posts...

Old December 20th 04, 01:49 AM

take heed FX, DesertBob must be hitting the Geritol again tonite pretty
heavy...he'll snap into a Hitlerian rant any moment now...