I Have One Million Dollars Bill, 1928

Old March 22nd 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
toniOnmars

Default I Have One Million Dollars Bill, 1928

hi every body,

i have a bill of one million dollars

i give a link for a scan a made of the bill: )

http: //dl.free.fr/nYFhYDcMK

i know about fake bill of one million dollar, but this one seem to be
real.

cheers.

Old March 22nd 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Balaji Murthy

On Mar 22, 10:26*am, toniOnmars wrote:
hi every body,

i have a bill of one million dollars

i give a link for a scan a made of the bill: )

http: //dl.free.fr/nYFhYDcMK

i know about fake bill of one million dollar, but this one seem to be
real.

cheers.

Well, one doesn't need to look at any scans. There are no *real*
million dollar bills outside of a handful of documented entities,
period. No matter how real the bill looks, if you have it, it is
fake .
Old March 22nd 11, 07:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
toniOnmars

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed?
is there an official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill
never existed
Old March 23rd 11, 02:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Jason Burke

On 3/22/2011 12:26 PM, toniOnmars wrote:

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed?
is there an official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill
never existed

You're kidding, right?

Old March 23rd 11, 09:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
toniOnmars

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:27:07 -0700, Jason Burke wrote:

On 3/22/2011 12:26 PM, toniOnmars wrote:

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed? is there an
official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill never
existed

You're kidding, right?

no i'm not kidding, this bill seem to be real,
the bill pass a detector
it's not like the fake a found on the net.

Old March 23rd 11, 09:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
toniOnmars

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:18:12 +0000, toniOnmars wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:27:07 -0700, Jason Burke wrote:

On 3/22/2011 12:26 PM, toniOnmars wrote:

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed? is there an
official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill never
existed

You're kidding, right?

no i'm not kidding, this bill seem to be real, the bill pass a detector

it's not like the fake a found on the net.

the back:
http://dl.free.fr/npWy20zgJ
Old March 23rd 11, 09:35 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
noteworthy

On Mar 23, 9:18 pm, toniOnmars wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:27:07 -0700, Jason Burke wrote:
On 3/22/2011 12:26 PM, toniOnmars wrote:

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed? is there an
official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill never
existed

You're kidding, right?

no i'm not kidding, this bill seem to be real,
the bill pass a detector
it's not like the fake a found on the net.

Well - take it to a bank and bank it. When you get arrested it will
confirm that it is a fake.

The only one million dollar bilsl ever made are property of the
treasury and have never been issued to the public. A real million
dollar bill could only have been obtained through theft. If it is real
it is stolen property.
Old March 23rd 11, 11:21 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
toniOnmars

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 02:35:06 -0700, noteworthy wrote:

On Mar 23, 9:18 pm, toniOnmars wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:27:07 -0700, Jason Burke wrote:
On 3/22/2011 12:26 PM, toniOnmars wrote:

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed? is there an
official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill never
existed

You're kidding, right?

no i'm not kidding, this bill seem to be real, the bill pass a detector

it's not like the fake a found on the net.

Well - take it to a bank and bank it. When you get arrested it will
confirm that it is a fake.

The only one million dollar bilsl ever made are property of the treasury
and have never been issued to the public. A real million dollar bill
could only have been obtained through theft. If it is real it is stolen
property.

are you working for the FED?,
because you are really sure of that you said.

me i'm note sure, that why i ask
maybe some people working for the FRB US looking at this post
pepole told me that this note came
from the south asia during the second war.

Old March 24th 11, 12:42 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
rwalker

On 23 Mar 2011 11:21:38 GMT, toniOnmars wrote:

[...]

Your links don't work. What country issued it? It's not a U.S. bill,
for reasons already stated.
Old March 24th 11, 02:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Jason Burke

On 3/23/2011 2:35 AM, noteworthy wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:18 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:27:07 -0700, Jason Burke wrote:
On 3/22/2011 12:26 PM, toniOnmars wrote:

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed? is there an
official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill never
existed

You're kidding, right?

no i'm not kidding, this bill seem to be real,
the bill pass a detector
it's not like the fake a found on the net.

Well - take it to a bank and bank it. When you get arrested it will
confirm that it is a fake.

The only one million dollar bilsl ever made are property of the
treasury and have never been issued to the public. A real million
dollar bill could only have been obtained through theft. If it is real
it is stolen property.

Oh come on. There WERE NEVER ANY ONE MILLION DOLLAR BILLS made in the
USA. Let's be charitable and assume noteworthy is confusing the 100,000
dollar bills printed for interbank exchanges with a million dollar bill.

As for toniOnmars. Well, you're just an idiot.