I Have One Million Dollars Bill, 1928

Old March 24th 11, 11:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
toniOnmars

Default I Have One Million Dollars Bill, 1928

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:10:44 -0700, Jason Burke wrote:

On 3/23/2011 2:35 AM, noteworthy wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:18 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:27:07 -0700, Jason Burke wrote:
On 3/22/2011 12:26 PM, toniOnmars wrote:

well, how do you know it's not real and never existed? is there an
official response of the FRB U.S that 1 million dollar bill never
existed

You're kidding, right?

no i'm not kidding, this bill seem to be real, the bill pass a
detector
it's not like the fake a found on the net.

Well - take it to a bank and bank it. When you get arrested it will
confirm that it is a fake.

The only one million dollar bilsl ever made are property of the
treasury and have never been issued to the public. A real million
dollar bill could only have been obtained through theft. If it is real
it is stolen property.

Oh come on. There WERE NEVER ANY ONE MILLION DOLLAR BILLS made in the
USA. Let's be charitable and assume noteworthy is confusing the 100,000
dollar bills printed for interbank exchanges with a million dollar bill.

As for toniOnmars. Well, you're just an idiot.

the link:

front
http://dl.free.fr/nYFhYDcMK

back
http://dl.free.fr/npWy20zgJ

on my post i say i have a bill of 1 million,
i just say, just the fact, i have a bill, i never say is a fake or not.
i don't have the knowledge to say.

this one is different from the fake i found one the net, that all.
yes i am an idiot, i don't know what my sister did last night
how can i know that the US FRB did since the last 300 years.

i gonna post a video of the bill under a UV light,
we gonna have more info or not, fake or not, let see

i have to buy a UV ligth , ****
Old March 24th 11, 06:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Jason Burke

On Mar 23, 9:18 pm, wrote:
[...]

I'll bet you fall for Nigerian banking scams every day. Time and again.

Old March 25th 11, 10:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
toniOnmars

On Mar 23, 9:18 pm, wrote:
[...]

thank you jason, you are so kind , but not very helpfull

just a question:

think this bill is not 1 million but 1000 dollars bill or 100 dollar
bill,
what is the first step for validing the bill?
do you know how to recognized a true note?
do you have this knowledge? Jason

Old March 25th 11, 03:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Marty[_2_]

Go to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing's web site www.bep.treas.gov and
to the
FAQ page where an answer to the largest note printed, the 100 Thousand Gold
Certificate of 1934
for use between FRBs only can be found and a link to its image as well as
the images of other
large denomination notes. There is also a section on security features that
states that for pre Series 1996 notes, the
Series 1990 notes and later of $5 to $100 have a security thread that reacts
to long-wave UV light.
Marty

Old March 25th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
A. Bolmarcich

On 2011-03-24, toniOnmars wrote:
the link:

front
http://dl.free.fr/nYFhYDcMK

back
http://dl.free.fr/npWy20zgJ

on my post i say i have a bill of 1 million,
i just say, just the fact, i have a bill, i never say is a fake or not.
i don't have the knowledge to say.

In a previous post you wrote: "this bill seem to be real". It looks like a
real one dollar bill that has been altered. It is worth going into some
detail about the two signatures.

The signature of the Treasurer of the United States is that of Harley V.
Speelman, who was never the Treasurer of the United States. He was the
Register of the Treasury from 1922-01-25 to 1927-09-30.

The signature of the Secretary of the Treasury is that of Henry Morgenthau Jr.,
who was Secretary of the Treasury from 1934-01-01 to 1945-07-22.

Their terms as Treasury officials did not overlap. Their signatures as
Treasury officials would not have been on the same real bill.
Old April 4th 11, 11:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Tony Clayton[_2_]

On 2011-03-24, toniOnmars wrote:
the link:

[...]

Furthermore, although I live on the other side of the pond, the images
clearly show that
this is a 'joke' reproduction as the bleeding of the ink in several parts of
the design
would not be there on a real note (see in particular where it says FEDERAL
RESERVE NOTE).

And do you think there would be a starred (replacement) note issued for
this denomination?

Someone in Japan (I think) tried to exchange such a note and is now
languishing in jail
for trying to defraud the bank.

--
Tony Clayton

Old August 5th 16, 05:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

I also found a note of one million dollar note in a pocket of coat with aseries of 1996..
Old October 28th 16, 09:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

I also hv, what can I do with this type of money, useless now...
Old May 2nd 17, 12:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Halo u got any WhatsApp we can talking about this money
Old May 2nd 17, 12:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

And me wechat sutty_jacky or mail we talking inside