WTB: CLEAN USED MANUALS IN BULK LOT(S)

Old September 1st 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.pinball
jonny b

Default WTB: CLEAN USED MANUALS IN BULK LOT(S)

On Sep 1, 4:07*pm, jonny b wrote:
I'm looking to bulk a bulk lot or lots (at least 40 or relatively
close per lot) of manuals (or other literature) for arcade games,
pinball machines, juke-boxes, or anything else coin-op related such as
bill acceptors, air hockey or chex hockey tables, dart boards. Well
you get the idea. Not looking to pay a lot for shipping, so preferably
in the Eastern US (can be further away if the shipping is reasonable).
Must be complete with all pages, no rips, none or not a lot of writing
in them: IOW: GOOD CONDITION. SO COLLECTORS AND OPERATORS, If you have
some lying around and you want them gone, drop me an email. My zip is
20110. Thanks.

Sorry: the first line should have read buy a bulk lot.