$$ FA / FS: BUY OR BID U.S. PROOF SETS & ANCIENTS

Old May 19th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default $$ FA / FS: BUY OR BID U.S. PROOF SETS & ANCIENTS

Greetings,

I have 28 or so lots up now, all listed Buy or Bid. I will be out of
town this weekend until Sunday night but will try to check my mail at
my hotel if possible. Here are the coins:

ENDING THIS WEEKEND:
--------------------

PM66 1990 5 COIN PROOF SET - GORGEOUS & AFFORDABLE

PM66 1991 5 COIN PROOF SET - SUPERB - AFFORDABLE

PM66 1993 5 COIN PROOF SET - SUPERB

PM66 NICE AR Siglos - SPECIAL SALE! #1

PM66 NICE AR Siglos - SPECIAL SALE! #2

PM66 NICE AR Siglos - SPECIAL SALE! #3

PM66 NICE AR Siglos - SPECIAL SALE! #4 COUNTERMARKED!

PM66 NICE AR Siglos - SPECIAL SALE! #5

PM66 NICE AR Siglos - SPECIAL SALE! #6 COUNTERMARKED!

PM66 REDUCED! AURELIAN - Near FDC - RESTITVTOR EXERCITI

PM66 REDUCED! CONSTANTINE THE GREAT FOLLIS - SILVERED

PM66 1994 5 COIN PROOF SET - NICE!

PM66 1995 5 COIN PROOF SET - HIGH VALUE SET

PM66 REDUCED! Galerius Follis - Beautiful & High Grade

PM66 REDUCED! High Grade Diocletian CONCORDIA MILITUM

PM66 REDUCED! Near FDC Probus Ant 99% SILVERED

PM66 Constantine II VOT X - CHOICE - EF with silvering

PM66 1996 5 COIN PROOF SET - AWESOME!

PM66 1997 5 COIN PROOF SET - HIGH VALUE SET

PM66 1998 5 COIN SILVER PROOF SET - IMPORTANT DATE

PM66 1998 5 COIN PROOF SET - IMPORTANT DATE!

PM66 1999 9 COIN PROOF SET - HIGH VALUE SET

PM66 2000 10 COIN PROOF SET WITH 50 STATE QUARTERS

PM66 2001 TEN COIN PROOF SET - 50 STATE QUARTERS

PM66 1992 5 COIN PROOF SET - WOW - REASONABLE!

NEW:
----

PM66 AUGUSTUS PORTRAIT COIN - AE AS

PM66 Marc Antony Legionary Denarius - Legion II

PM66 Marc Antony Legionary Denarius - Legion III

Jim McGarigle
Polymath Numismatics
ANA, ANS, ACCG

My Yahoo Profile