Mario Lemieux 1993-94 Leaf Hockey Poster Needed

Old February 4th 12, 04:55 AM
Carly Carly is offline
Junior Member

Default Mario Lemieux 1993-94 Leaf Hockey Poster Needed

Hello, I am looking for a poster that I need to replace. It's not really a collectable but I've ruined one and am trying to "make it right." Here is a description:
1993-94 The Leaf Set "Mario Lemieux Collection" Promo Litho Sheet

The sheet measures 24"x28" is in black and white
featuring Mario Lemieux sitting on the player's bench in the player
dressing room. Mario is wearing his Pittsburgh Penguins NHL hockey
uniform.
At the bottom of the sheet it states: "MARIO LEMIEUX AND LEAF HOCKEY
CARDS"
The sheet also includes the Leaf Card Company, Gold Embossed Crest that
states: "The Leaf Set" centered at the bottom.

Anyone has this I would like to buy it.
any ideas contact is
Old February 20th 12, 11:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Tristen Barbosa

--
Carly

is this poster a plank
Old September 23rd 12, 04:50 AM
mcancelli mcancelli is offline
Junior Member

I have this poster you are looking for framed and in mint condition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristen Barbosa View Post

Old October 16th 12, 09:35 PM
newerarpz newerarpz is offline
Member

Are you looking for some yearbook tips to make your high school yearbook fantastic? Generating yearbooks that actually stand out isn't easy, but having a tiny bit of creativity, Louis Vuitton Bags,it is possible to make certain your high school yearbook is enjoyable and appealing for everyone who gets a copy. You'll find numerous high school yearbook tips which can definitely help yearbooks stand out.
One particular from the ideal items you are able to do to create your high school yearbook beautiful is consist of some wonderful examples of student artwork produced all through the year Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet. Start out asking for artwork within the size and colors you'll need early on, so students have a long time to perform on submissions. Encourage student artists to perform using the school mascot and make pieces centered around specific clubs and activities. It is possible to try framing artwork submission requests along with a contest to encourage participation LV Bags Outlet.
Yearbooks can get sort of boring when each year is fairly considerably just a showcase for exactly the same class photographs you always get. Try getting baby photographs from interested students to sprinkle inside the margins of their class images. You could possibly get enough pictures to have a infant matching game with the final results hidden in the back in the book somewhere. Child pictures really are a fantastic technique to add fun to a high school yearbook and encourage student participation.http://www.louisvuittonofficialzone.com/
Attempt to consist of some fun photos in the faculty. Halloween costumes and amusing staged photographs are a great hit with students, specially if they're properly captioned. Encourage faculty to pose for some fun shots or bring in silly images from home.
__________________
Discount Indiana Jones Hat
Old October 16th 12, 09:45 PM
newerarpz newerarpz is offline
Member

Are you currently in search of some yearbook tips to create your high school yearbook great? Generating yearbooks that truly stand out is not straightforward, but having a tiny bit of creativity, Louis Vuitton Bags,you'll be able to make certain your high school yearbook is fun and interesting for everybody who gets a copy. There are actually countless high school yearbook ideas which will truly assist yearbooks stand out.
One particular of the very best factors you could do to generate your high school yearbook gorgeous is contain some great examples of student artwork produced all through the year Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet. Commence asking for artwork within the size and colors you will need early on, so students possess a lengthy time to function on submissions. Encourage student artists to perform with the school mascot and make pieces centered around precise clubs and activities. You can attempt framing artwork submission requests and a contest to encourage participation LV Bags Outlet.
Yearbooks can get kind of boring when every year is pretty considerably just a showcase for the identical class photographs you usually get. Attempt having baby images from interested students to sprinkle in the margins of their class images. You may get enough photos to possess a infant matching game using the results hidden in the back in the book someplace. Child images really are a excellent way to add fun to a high school yearbook and encourage student participation.http://www.louisvuittonofficialzone.com/
Try to incorporate some entertaining photographs in the faculty. Halloween costumes and amusing staged pictures really are a excellent hit with students, especially if they are nicely captioned. Encourage faculty to pose for some fun shots or bring in silly images from property.
__________________
Discount Indiana Jones Hat
Old December 20th 12, 04:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
[email protected]

I have 2....both brand new in the poster tube.
Old January 18th 14, 03:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
[email protected]

On Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:35:43 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I have 2....both brand new in the poster tube.

Hello - Would you still happen to have one of these posters?
Old February 8th 14, 07:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
[email protected]

On Friday, January 17, 2014 9:44:44 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:35:43 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I have 2....both brand new in the poster tube.

Hello - Would you still happen to have one of these posters?

I have one of these available for sale.
Old August 21st 15, 12:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
[email protected]

I have this poster