IP Sucesses

Old April 26th 04, 11:46 AM
Martin Lindblom

Default IP Sucesses

Just got back from a Sci-fi convention and had some IP successes

Ken Kirzinger
Plays Jason Vorhees in Freddy Vs. Jason
and has done many stunts on major movies

He was a really nice guy and a VERY big fella.
The inscription he made was a tad diffrent, could really be
missinterpreted hrmpf .
http://www.lindbloms.com/Autographs/kirzinger.jpg

Warwick Davis
Willow, Star Wars, Harry Potter

I felt really sorry for Mr. Davis. He looked like he really really
really wanted to be somewere else.

I cant really make out what he wrote under my name.
http://www.lindbloms.com/Autographs/davis.jpg

Daniel Logan
Young Boba Fett - Star Wars Ep II

This guy looked like he was enjoying fame a lot making strange
poses and faces when posing for pictures. He really sounded like a
robot i stood in the next line and heard him saying the exact same
phrase to about 50 people.
http://www.lindbloms.com/Autographs/logan.jpg

Billy Boyd
Pippin - LOTR

This was the real highlight for me and the reason why i went. He
was a really nice guy with a groovy accent and he was constantly
smiling and posing for pictures.
http://www.lindbloms.com/Autographs/boyd.jpg

This is the second convention in 2 months by the same organizers and i
must say the guests last time talked with the fans more, John Ryhs
davies asked almost everyone some short questions. However this
time the stars were more happy to pose for pictures.

/Martin
Old April 26th 04, 02:41 PM
dahoov2

Great write up. On Billy Boyd, I am most impressed with him. I just
saw Master and Commander and he's in that. I have never heard of a
bad encounter with either Billy Boyd, Sean Astin or Dominic Monaghan.
other actors even state they are down to earth and truly nice people.
I like that and hope it continues.

As for Warwick; he's a rather successful guy and I don't know why he
does cons. He's done hundreds of them. He seems to get weary at some
I hear but is never snippy though. Like say Gary Busey...

I heard this about Daniel Logan. He likes it....if he ever gets a
major role in another film, I suspect he'll be a changling and might
get a big head, but he's a kid; let him enjoy it I say (after all,
everyone wanted the part of Boba Fett I think).

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com