Busch Gardens Photo Op - Mercy Me!

Old June 8th 09, 10:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Default Busch Gardens Photo Op - Mercy Me!

From the "Stalker's Sharpie"...LOL!

Guys night out for wrestling on Saturday night. i got Larry Zybsco's auto
again, and photo op's with regional stars Charlie Dreamer and Damien Wayne.
my friend and I truly believe Charlie was trained by Ricky Morton. Next time
I see Charlie I'll ask him. he uses the rock-n-roll gimmick, except uses
GNR's to enter the ring. Same mannerisms, same ring talk, etc. you'd think
it was Ricky Morton. Not mention being from Tennessee doesn't help, either.
Great show. A favorite-Phil brown Turned heel. He kicked his partner in the
head on the top turnbuckle, setting it up for the other three man tag to
win. Phil then reveals the new colors-red and black. now it is a 4 man power
house, all the guys are black, of course. a black 4 horsemen story line...go
figure.

Sunday night-the family and I went to see Mercy Me at Busch Gardens. They
are christian contemporary, if you're familiar with them at all. They do a
just little crossover into pop as well. the lawn was PACKED. after the show,
Lisa goes and rides the Wolf with our nephew, and she said I could ride the
Griffon and meet her at the front gate. Well, when it came my turn-they
needed a single rider on the front row of the car, and they motioned me to
the front row. i sat down in between 2 guys I thought I recognized. after
the ride-the guy on the right of me gets off, and i asked him who he was. it
was the guitar player for Mercy Me. i was right in the middle of the band on
the front row! i hung around, waited and got a photo op with Bart
Millard-their lead singer, and a group photo with the band! that was totally
cool! They were with a park attendant and having a little fun on the house!

Happy Hunting-
pe2

Old June 8th 09, 11:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Cool; glad you got an opportunity at Busch Gardens. Told ya right?!;
After the concerts, the bands stick around late for rides... they
usually tell people start exiting the park and allow people in the
lines to stay for the last ride; that's about when the bands come
(sometimes, they keep two or three of the best rides open just for the
bands too).

Anyway, congrats.

From the "Stalker's Sharpie"...LOL!

Old June 9th 09, 12:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

You done well.

I was just trying to get my Griffon summer ride count into the double
digits. Then when I saw them-i said, photo op! If they would have signed
autographs, it would have been an onslaught!

By the way-I'm up to 8, and a Griffon fest is in order for July 3rd for my
co-worker and I.

Have a good one!

Old June 9th 09, 03:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I must admit, I am a coward when it comes to the Coasters. The
Alpengiest is a monster one as well. shudder..... I prefer the water
rides and 3D ones!

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 19:28:52 -0400, "pe2"
wrote:

You done well.

I was just trying to get my Griffon summer ride count into the double
digits. Then when I saw them-i said, photo op! If they would have signed
autographs, it would have been an onslaught!

By the way-I'm up to 8, and a Griffon fest is in order for July 3rd for my
co-worker and I.

Have a good one!

Busch Gardens last band announced Sue H Autographs 3 April 5th 08 08:24 PM
Hampton Roads: Busch Gardens info Sue H Autographs 0 February 26th 08 03:24 PM
Busch Gardens; Eddie Money Sue H Autographs 0 August 5th 07 03:03 PM
Mercy! Amistad Coins 5 July 8th 06 11:54 PM
Mercy Corps - beware of the earthquake sickos John Mycroft General Discussion 0 January 7th 05 08:54 PM