"Chuck"

Old May 19th 09, 11:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Default "Chuck"

NBC announced that "Chuck" will be on the Fall Schedule due to

Chip
Old May 20th 09, 12:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Alas, Chuck will end up biting it. What they are doing is waiting a
whole YEAR to come back with Chuck and then only for 13 Episodes.
From past history, you'll notice all the shows they wait TOO long to
come back to (minus Lost) all bite the dust.... they lose viewers, who
don't remember the synopsis, or have picked up other things to watch.

Old May 23rd 09, 02:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
KM

I love the show, but have to agree. I hope they have the sense to wind up
the series with these 13 episodes. It's all they are going to get.

"Sue H" wrote in message
Alas, Chuck will end up biting it. What they are doing is waiting a
whole YEAR to come back with Chuck and then only for 13 Episodes.
From past history, you'll notice all the shows they wait TOO long to

Old May 26th 09, 12:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Chuck is only coming back via a deal with Subway where they will pay a
significant portion of the production costs in return for product
placement.
Old May 27th 09, 03:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Reaper ended tonight with a cliffhanger but it's cancelled... so
that's it for Reaper then? That sucks.

Old May 27th 09, 05:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
The SilverSharpie

Default "Chuck" Reaper Bonus

There is talk that ABC Studios that owns Reaper is trying to sign up CW
stations to take Reaper as a syndicated Sunday night show since the CW
won't be programming Sundays for the new season.

Only they will need to cut costs and the Reapers creators and producers
are moving on and actor Tyler Labine has a new show on FOX called Sons
of Tucson.

Pete

Old May 27th 09, 01:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I hope they do, though I find Tyler Labine the best one on the show to
watch... they should find someone quirky to take his place. I also
like the guy who plays the devil.

Old May 27th 09, 03:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
BIll P

"chip1057" wrote in message
NBC announced that "Chuck" will be on the Fall Schedule due to

Chip

I liked the show, but must say I'd rather the leave it were this season
ended (with most everything nicely tied up) then that they bring it back to
trash it mid season and leave the story hanging.

Old May 27th 09, 07:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I liked the show, but must say I'd rather the leave it were this season
ended (with most everything nicely tied up) then that they bring it back to
trash it mid season and leave the story hanging.

You're right bill, they did kind of wrap it up (sister married, they
know about chuck now, his friend grew up and he found his father).
But they did make it sound like it'd be interesting if they kept it
going. It was one of the best shows on TV. My personal favorite
though it the Big Bang Theory. I am glad that's still going.