31,000 Postcards Relisted~Lower Prices

Old June 12th 04, 02:31 AM
Ron Playle

Default 31,000 Postcards Relisted~Lower Prices

NOW OPEN FOR BIDDING!
Another HUGE Postcard Auction from Ron & Linda Playle!
It consists of 8,312 lots (most with 4 or more postcards), including
945 lots (3,200 postcards) from the Abe Samuels Estate - over 31,000
POSTCARDS TOTAL! Starting bids from the last auction have been reduced
3 more bid increments! Starting bids from earlier auctions have also
been reduced 3 bidding increments (again) - which makes the total
reduction 50% - 75% and MORE from when they were first listed! Go to
http://www.playle.com/dealers/PLAYLE/

The lots are scheduled to close in numerical sequence every 7 seconds
from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Daylight Time on Sat. June 26, and
9:00 AM to 5:09 PM CDT on Sun. June 27, 2004. There will be no offline
bidding - all bidding will be online on our web site only. NO HIDDEN
RESERVES, NO BUYER'S COMMISSION! Place your bids early! Ties go to the
first bidder.

NEW! The Playle's Postcard Accessory Shop is now open at
http://www.playle.com/accessories.html
Items for direct sale to anyone include:
Collector Safe Postcard Sleeves~Soft & Hard
Postcard Display Pages - 3 & 4 Pocket
Episcope Real Photo Magnifier
10-Power Hand Microscope
Postcard Reference Books & Price Guides
Postcard Images and Prices Realized on CDs

While visiting our web site, you can also browse over 90,000 other
postcard lots at auction from sellers around-the-world. Go to
http://www.playle.com/browse.html

If you want to sell on our site, find out how to join them - we have
an optional package that includes a dealer page, ad banner, and
unlimited listings for a small monthly fee. For info go to
http://www.playle.com/dealer_setup.html

Regards,
Ron Playle
Playle's Online Auctions