Hillary takes off the gloves, Obama keeps turning pages

Old January 8th 08, 02:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
LOONY TUNES at BUMLER

Default Republican slam-dunk win in 2008 general election !

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:09:18 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

then finally, "perhaps", we'll get a real Dem to vote for in 2012- but
for now, it's a Republican slam-dunk snip

Now I want to know what Charlie will do when his weak-kneed
"prediction" falls flat on its ass in November. Like I said,
Noodles...you should be a man and put up your house as a bet that
you're right, if you're so convinced. Rather, you'll sit at home on
your thrift store computer, making wildly stupid comments like this,
which will further your reputation as a nut case and Usenet troll.

Charlie Nudo has not hit a political prediction right yet, and if you
go back, some of them are obviously the work of someone suffering from
paranoid delusions. Remember when he said that BOTH houses of
Congress would stay GOP in the mid-terms and that they'd widen their
margins?

Gee, Noodles...what's up with that?
Old January 8th 08, 03:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default Hillary kaput-2 states- 2 losses ??

looks like Hillary may very well lose- again- we'll see

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...76 6&ito=1490

Clinton "legacy" kaput-game over.

Weeping Hillary Clinton now underdog as Obama leads New Hampshire
primary
Last updated at 13:28pm on 8th January 2008

Hillary Clinton's eyes fill up as she explains why she decided to run
for president
White House hopeful Barack Obama today stormed ahead of his
increasingly flagging rival Hillary Clinton as voting in the New
Hampshire primary began.

The former First Lady choked back tears as she acknowledged her one-
time clear lead had been wiped away and was now an underdog in the
campaign to become the Democrat's candidate in November's presidential
election.

In the Republican race, Senator McCain has a lead over main rival Mitt
Romney.

Candidates are hoping to gain momentum before 20 states hold their
elections on February 5, known as Super Tuesday.

Two tiny hamlets, Dixville Notch and Hart's Location, traditionally
the first to vote in New Hampshire, opened their polling stations at
midnight giving small, early victories to Mr Obama and Mr McCain.

Most of the rest of the state began voting at 6am local time (11am).

Polls close at 8pm (1am Wednesday) and first results are expected
shortly afterwards.

Scroll down for more...

A pensive moment: The wife of former US president Bill Clinton has
much to think about as she faces a possible second defeat to Barack
Obama in New Hampshire

New York Senator Clinton, Rudy Giuliani and Mike Huckabee were among
the candidates who turned up at polling stations as they opened in a
last-minute bid for votes.

After a disappointing second-place showing behind Mr Huckabee in last
week's Iowa's caucuses - the opening battle of the primary season - Mr
Romney needs a strong showing in New Hampshire to keep his campaign
alive.

Hillary Clinton's eyes fill up as she explains why she decided to run
for president
"Right now it's a neck-and-neck race," he told reporters in Stratham,
New Hampshire, on Monday.
"But with the debate last night and the support I received from that
debate I anticipate winning tomorrow."

Opinion polls indicate that Mr Huckabee, a former Arkansas governor
and Baptist minister, is polling third.

Both are threatened by a resurgent Mr McCain who after seeing his
campaign nearly derail last summer, has concentrated much of his time
and money on New Hampshire.

Other Republican candidates have been looking beyond New Hampshire
primary to focus on states that go to the polls later.

Former New York mayor Mr Giuliani has been focusing on Florida's 29
January contest, hoping to gain momentum going into Super Tuesday.

Actor and former Senator Fred Thompson has been campaigning in South
Carolina, where Republicans vote on 19 January.

Humbled Mrs Clinton's voice trembled with emotion as she told a group
of undecided New Hampshire voters in a coffee shop that politics for
her was personal.

"It's not easy, and I could not do it if I just didn't passionately
believe it was the right thing to do.

She may well laugh, but there is little to smile about in terms of her
presidential campaign
"I have had so many opportunities from this country, I just don't want
us to fall backwards," she said.
She has seen her lead in the polls eclipsed by Mr Obama who told
cheering supporters in Claremont, New Hampshire, that "you're the wave
and I'm riding it".

Analysts say New Hampshire's large bloc of independents - about 45% of
registered voters - could be key to swinging the primary.

Mr Obama, in particular, showed strong appeal at Iowa's caucuses among
such voters, who are registered as neither Republican nor Democratic.

Despite a USA Today/Gallup poll indicating a 13 per cent lead for Mr
Obama, Mrs Clinton vowed to "keep going until the end of the process
on 5 February " no matter what the result of the New Hampshire vote.

While Iowa and New Hampshire - two of the earliest contests - do not
necessarily produce a winner from either campaign, they can boost
contenders' chances ahead of primaries in larger states.

Bookmakers Ladbrokes have McCain as the third best bet after Obama and
Clinton to be next president, giving him odds of 6/1, with Giuliani
fourth at 7/1 and Huckabee at 8/1.

Old January 8th 08, 07:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Noodles kaput-2 auctions- 2 no bids ??

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 06:32:42 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

looks like Hillary may very well lose- again- we'll see snip

Idiot...she WILL lose New Hampshire...the late polling's pretty
convincing, although it's from Zogby, one of the most stilted polls
out there. Last night showed a "bump" for Hillary. She is NOT losing
by 13 points, more like around 8, in my book

Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA is a paranoid delusional nut bag who lives
on Usenet through the "Usenet for 'Tards" interface, Google Groups. He
lives a fantasy life there, making wild accusations and predictions,
and formerly used that venue to threaten people with violence and
"legal action."

Kill file the following:

Done.
Old January 9th 08, 05:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
GAME OVER in BUMLER

wrote:

looks like Hillary may very well lose- again- we'll see

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...76 6&ito=1490

Clinton "legacy" kaput-game over. snip

Care to explain that headline NOW, Noodles?

See what happens when Charlie Nudo tries to play a game he's not
equipped to play? He gets his ass stomped.

It's "game over," alright...for Charlie Nudo.
Old January 9th 08, 06:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DeserTBoB

Default Obama rockets past Hillary in New Hampshire- replay of Iowa !

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 05:29:35 -0800 (PST), Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA
posing as trippin-2-8-track (last of 29 banned
Google Groups accounts) wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080107/...ics_poll_col_1

and out comes the far-left RACISM of DeserTBob, just like the rest of
the left wing fringers....exactly like Rush Limbaugh stated- the
lefties are all for equality, until someone of color surpasses them-
then they attack them- even if they belong to their own party

If I was a Democrat strategist, I'd run Obama as president, and
Richardson as VP- at least they look more presidential and
professional than Hillary and the Bret-girl

what is more important is, how presidential all the Republican
candidates looked, compared to the Democrats- I would take any
Republican candidate at this point, over the Dems

obvious outcome- another Republican in the White House in 2009

Care to back that up NOW, moron? The only "rockets" around here are
the ones going up YOUR ass tonight!
Old January 9th 08, 06:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:16:24 -0800 (PST), Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA
posing as trippin-2-8-track (last of 29 banned
Google Groups accounts) wrote:

beat by who, fringer....Obama ? he's the one who's "winning" in your
party, so far...

good luck with that one... snip

Yeah...just like "good luck" with your "Obama ROCKETS past Clinton"
prediction.

Nice going, ****tard! Always nice to polish off an enemy (especially
a stupid one, like you) early in the game.
Old January 9th 08, 06:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
LOSING AGAIN at BUMLER

Default Hillary dead player in New Hampshire as well, dittos her Iowa loss to Obama

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 05:34:23 -0800 (PST), Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA
posing as trippin-2-8-track (last of 29 banned
Google Groups accounts) wrote:

Like I said before, this is why you can't believe ANYTHING DeserTBob
says- he's obviously in his own world, and only reads what he wants to
read

Why did the press just report 2 hours ago, that Obama ROCKETS PAST
Hillary in New Hampshire ?? Will it turn out that DeserTBob is WRONG-
AGAIN ?? snip

Sure didn't turn out that way for ya, did it, diarrhea brains?

perhaps- time will tell- sure is starting to look that way ! snip

Sure isn't! Charlie Nudo LOSES AGAIN...just like he's lost at every
game he's ever played in life. That's why he lives in a $40K plywood
vacation shack in a run down "resort" called "Bumler" in the most
polluted part of the US...NE Pennsylvania.