I thought this was an 8-track tape cartridge newsgroup?

Old May 12th 08, 09:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Quadraphonic

Default I thought this was an 8-track tape cartridge newsgroup?

Butcher_Cover wrote:

What's all this crap that some jackasses are posting?
Hillary, Rush, politics, Islam, etc. etc. etc.
Don't post that sh*t in here.
Go to alt.collecting.spam.....that may be something that's more your
speed and IQ level.

THIS IS AN 8-TRACK GROUP.
LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY.

You can thank both Charley Nudo & DeserTBob for all of this
cross-posting
crap. every time Nudo trolls other groups, he always cross-post in
this
group.

AntiNudo
--
Quadraphonic wrote:

Thanks Charley Stupo and Dopey T Boob for being complete and utter
*ssholes.
However, wait a minute....wait a minute. We may be too hasty at being
angry and putting down these two slimeballs, uh I mean these two young
men. It's apparent that they have some mental condition, and are
unable to fit in with human society. It's also very possible that they
have trouble reading the English language. It's a shame they spent so
much time in "Special Class"
Let me see if I can try to make them understand that this is a
newsgroup that is about subject matter that ONLY pertains to
eight-track tape cartridges. Any else that you two morons, oops, I
mean you two young men write in here does not belong in this group.
Can you understand what I just wrote, or should I type slower so you
can catch up and read with the rest of us?
By the way, eight-track tape cartridges are made of paper, plastic
and magnetic tape. You see when you put them in a "tape player", they
make sounds, and these sounds are called "music.

I must also mention that these eight track tape cartridges are not
being made anymore, so I am very sorry to inform you that Rush,
Hillary, Barrack, and other political figures don't make eight trcak
tapes. See, that may be where you're confused.
You might make out better in another good newsgroup, that was created
for j*rkoffs, oops, I mean young men like yourself.
It's called alt.collecting.brain-matter.
I wish you both luck, and hang in there....Special Class must be
having a graduation some year. But make sure that you are taking the
medicine that the doctor gave you, and make sure that you ask the
teacher to speak REAL SLOW so that you two can understand her as good
as you are able.

Remember....this newsgroup is for eight track tape cartridge
collectors, not j*rkoffs like you two.

Bye for now,
I hope the information has helped you to get along easier in human
society. Print it out and read it slowly to yourselves.

Quadraphonic
Old May 13th 08, 12:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Quadraphonic wrote:

[...]

last time I took an online IQ test, it was 130...

no doubt about twice yours...

here ya go, let's see what YOUR IQ is...

http://www.iqtest.com/test.html?PHPS...23iv2j6l2p89d0

Old May 13th 08, 03:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
kayak44

Quadraphonic wrote:

[...]

http://www.iqtest.com/test.html?PHPS...3iv2j6l2p89d0- Hide quoted text -

Stanford-Binet?

Wechsler?

I won't post mine (a bonafide test done in a proper setting) but it
was more than 20 points above your online test.
Old May 13th 08, 04:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 12 May 2008 16:34:58 -0700 (PDT), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

last time I took an online IQ test, it was 130... snip

No, Noodles...you can NOT take one of those phony online IQ tests and
claim that to be your standing. Just from your behavioral problems,
grammatical and spelling errors and lack of applied logic, you'd
probably come in somewhere under 100 for certain, likely closer to 90.
There are ways to find out what the result was in the high school
transcripts, too. Remember...coal mining ginzos weren't imported for
their brains...quite the opposite. The smart ones got out of that rat
hole you live in quickly and went on to bigger successes. Failures
like those in Casa di Nudo stayed, and you're the result.

http://www.iqtest.com/test.html?PHPS...23iv2j6l2p89d0 snip

Nope...this is NOT a valid IQ test. Sorry to disappoint
you...again...Noodles. Then again, you just make up your own reality
as you go along...like the "degrees" in "banking and electronics" you
dream about and never had, and the same with the automotive business
that never got off the ground. That's why Papa Noodles "wired" that
job for you at King Fifth Wheel...and it's going away soon under GE.

Happy Dumpster Diving!