1990-91 ngl pro set.

Old July 1st 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
[email protected]

Default 1990-91 ngl pro set.

Does anyone know how much error cards nos. 175 and 176 are worth. They
are of Patrik Sundstrom and Peter Stastney. I have the two errors and
the two correct cards all four in mint condition. The error cards have
the wrong player under the wrong name on the cards. If someone can
help me find this it will be greatly appreciated.