Snow

Old February 10th 09, 09:36 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,alt.comedy.standup,rec.collecting.coins
BasketCase

Default Snow

Tommy Joe wrote:

Tommy Joe wrote:
Bob wrote:

You're an anarchist. You should start a punk band!
The little baby you hit probably looks totally funny in that tiny
hospital bed. I read about this in the NY Post,there is a reward. I
won't give you up though...$1000,000 isn't worth our friendship to me. I
suggest going in the lamb ASAP though.

Oh ****, I bet you thought I was nuts when I said I was posting
from the comedy group. I thought I was. I went in there to look
around, or thought I did, but I was actually in this group. I
actually went out of my way to crosspost and couldn't do it. What a
****ing failure. I have both groups on my favorites list next to each
other, so I thought I'd clicked into the comedy group, but really I
was here all the while. Thinking I was in the comedy group, I saw the
snow thread and decided to respond from that group. But I was here
the whole time. It's like writing two different people a letter, then
putting them in the wrong envelope. I did that on purpose a few
times. I started out in both letters saying I was in a rush and had
another letter to write to someone else. Then I'd name that other
person. Then I accidentally on purpose addressed the letters to the
wrong person. In each letter I talked about the other person in a
negative but truthful way, but each one was reading about himself. It
is done in an exaggerated way, couching the truth in a bit of humor.

Ok, now it's official. I'm posting this from the comedy group.
Now I really am a crossposter in more ways than one. I think I like
it. But only if I pick and choose the multiple groups to which I'm
posting. I don't like chaotic crossposting.

Tommy Joe (PCP - purposeful cross posting

You can be reported to your ISP for crossposting and may lose your
internet privileges.
Old February 11th 09, 04:41 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,alt.comedy.standup,rec.collecting.coins
bob

BasketCase wrote:
Tommy Joe wrote:

Tommy Joe wrote:
Bob wrote:

[...]

You can also get reported to the UPB(Ugly Pecker Bureau) for having an
ugly,spotted,pecker.

--

-Bob

"My fault,my failure, is not in the passions I have,but in my lack of
control of them."
-J. Kerouac

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of
us left.
-Oscar Levant
Old February 11th 09, 06:32 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,alt.comedy.standup,rec.collecting.coins
Tommy Joe

BasketCase wrote:

You can be reported to your ISP for crossposting and may lose your
internet privileges.

Might be the best thing to happen for me in a long time. I'm not
a crossposter, not on purpose anyway, except for that one time, which
I think made my point, even if it goes unacknowledged. I will
undoubtedly crosspost again out of laziness, where I fail to check the
address bar for all included groups. But I did it on purpose just
that one time. Which is not to say I won't do it again. But I'm not
a serial crossposter any more than a guy who gets a speeding ticket is
a serial speeder.

Tommy Joe (cross my post and hope to die)
Old February 11th 09, 06:42 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,alt.comedy.standup,rec.collecting.coins
Tommy Joe

Bob wrote:

You can also get reported to the UPB(Ugly Pecker Bureau) for having an
ugly,spotted,pecker.

Spots give a pecker individuality, same as having a larger than
normal warhead to shaft ratio, or a massive set of nuts perched
beneath the worlds smallest dick, or a gigantic shaft with a really
small warhead perched on the end. All dicks are unique. They don't
all look alike. I know because I've seen many dicks. I have not seen
nearly as many assholes. So in that field I won't claim to know more
than the average. But I know my dicks, and I'm not even gay. Anyway,
I'd agree there may be such a thing as an ugly dick. But lumping ugly
in with spots is unfair and bigot-like. I myself do not have a
spotted dick, but I think it's unfair to attack those who do.

Tommy Joe (connect the dots)
Old February 11th 09, 06:48 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,alt.comedy.standup,rec.collecting.coins
ChattyDaisy

On Feb 10, 9:42*pm, Tommy Joe wrote:
Bob wrote:

You can also get reported to the UPB(Ugly Pecker Bureau) for having an
ugly,spotted,pecker.

* *Spots give a pecker individuality, same as having a larger than
normal warhead to shaft ratio, or a massive set of nuts perched
beneath the worlds smallest dick, or a gigantic shaft with a really
small warhead perched on the end. *All dicks are unique. *They don't
all look alike. *I know because I've seen many dicks. *I have not seen
nearly as many assholes. *So in that field I won't claim to know more
than the average. *But I know my dicks, and I'm not even gay. *Anyway,
I'd agree there may be such a thing as an ugly dick. *But lumping ugly
in with spots is unfair and bigot-like. *I myself do not have a
spotted dick, but I think it's unfair to attack those who do.

Tommy Joe *(connect the dots)

So that's why you call yours Cruella Deville!

Regards,
Daisy
Old February 11th 09, 09:31 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,alt.comedy.standup,rec.collecting.coins
BasketCase

Bob wrote:
BasketCase wrote:
Tommy Joe wrote:

Tommy Joe wrote:
Bob wrote:

[...]

A pecker? I don't keep chickens.
Old February 11th 09, 07:41 PM posted to alt.life.sucks,alt.comedy.standup,rec.collecting.coins
bob

Tommy Joe wrote:

Bob wrote:

You can also get reported to the UPB(Ugly Pecker Bureau) for having an
ugly,spotted,pecker.

Spots give a pecker individuality, same as having a larger than
normal warhead to shaft ratio, or a massive set of nuts perched
beneath the worlds smallest dick, or a gigantic shaft with a really
small warhead perched on the end. All dicks are unique. They don't
all look alike. I know because I've seen many dicks. I have not seen
nearly as many assholes. So in that field I won't claim to know more
than the average. But I know my dicks, and I'm not even gay. Anyway,
I'd agree there may be such a thing as an ugly dick. But lumping ugly
in with spots is unfair and bigot-like. I myself do not have a
spotted dick, but I think it's unfair to attack those who do.

Tommy Joe (connect the dots)

I never said the pecker was ugly BECAUSE of the spots. Just that it was
ugly AND(I have no italics option to over announciate words with!)
spotted.

Old February 11th 09, 07:42 PM posted to alt.life.sucks,alt.comedy.standup,rec.collecting.coins
bob

BasketCase wrote:
Bob wrote:
BasketCase wrote:
Tommy Joe wrote:

Tommy Joe wrote:
Bob wrote:

[...]

Do you own a cock?

Old February 12th 09, 09:37 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,alt.comedy.standup,rec.collecting.coins
BasketCase

Bob wrote:
BasketCase wrote:
Bob wrote:
BasketCase wrote:
Tommy Joe wrote:

Tommy Joe wrote:
Bob wrote:

[...]

No, but one owns me!

snow! [email protected] Autographs 3 February 1st 07 11:01 PM
J Snow out??? Coin Saver Coins 0 November 29th 04 08:05 PM
For Mr. Snow... ftecaw Coins 2 August 29th 03 02:38 PM