Any good shows in the Central Florida Area ?

Old July 30th 03, 07:23 PM
Gametimecards

Default Any good shows in the Central Florida Area ?

I know of several good dinner shows. And the theme parks have a great
selection of shows throughout the day.
Enjoy....
Oh the Dolphin show ate sea world is Fantastic!
Old July 30th 03, 09:55 PM
Evan in Orlando

If you were able to regularly attend Ft. Washington, you will likely
be disappointed with Orlando. The best show is usually at the Belz
Outlet Mall which happens about once every two months or so. There
really isn't much else that is of note that happens around here. Best
place to find the info is on the show calendar section of Beckett.com,
but I don't see much of worth taking place in August. Unfortunately,
there are generally two promoters who run shows in Central Florida and
the majority of dealers are the same at just about any Florida show.

Old July 30th 03, 10:40 PM
Memories13

"Jim S" wrote in message ...
Just moved to Central Florida (Orlando area) from the Philly area.

Just wondering if there are any good mall shows or other shows that I can
pick up some good stuff ? BTW, I was kinda used to the Fort Washington
show, so my expectations might be kinda high

Let me know......

Hello,
I lived in Winder Park (UCF)
from 1994-1999 and there were card shows at the Belz outlet mall about
3-4 times a year. These were 75-80 table shows back in the day. Not
sure now though. Might want to check the Baseball Beckett Magazine as
they usually have asection for the upcoming shows (Beckett.com has
this also).
Good Luck, you are fortunate to live in a great place.
Beebs