A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » About CollectingBanter » About this forum
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

std2 jukebox

Old April 11th 12, 06:43 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Apr 2012
Default std2 jukebox

when i push the selection numbers they do not show up on the display... when the 3rd number is selected it just clicks and then does nothing.... if i go to the back and push the lever near the needle arm it will pick up a record and play but no sound... it is remembering the selection numbers as it will go to the records in the order that i selected them ....but only if i move the lever manually each time .... it will not scan when i make a selection... meaning that once i start the sequence manually by the lever it will play the selections i made but will not start the scanning process initally and does not show on the display as scanning....

Last edited by Rlown : April 11th 12 at 06:53 PM.
Ads