Exciting Times for Patriotic Americans - New Reagan Coin

Old November 23rd 10, 01:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
The PHANTOM

Default Exciting Times for Patriotic Americans - New Reagan Coin

On Nov 22, 5:13*pm, "Sid9" wrote:
"RockGuitarist946" wrote in message

"Jud" wrote in message

You also seem to blame Bush for starting the 2 wars (I was under the
impression that WE were attacked, and had Congressional support from
both sides of the aisle), a banking system in collapse (Barney Frank
and Chris Dodd), a housing industry in foreclosure (Frank and Dodd
again), a bad recession (world wide, not just in the US), and an
unemployment rate that was climbing and reached 10% only 4 months into
Obama's presidency (after his over-optimistic promises that helped to
get him elected).

We had to go into Iraq. They attacked us and we had to go get rid of that
problem. If we hadn't there might of been many more attacks then there
were. also you have to look at Obama's "stimulus" (COUGH COUGH) package
that did nothing good to the economy.

.
.
Same lie new day.
The Iraq war was unnecessary.
The Iraq war eliminated IRAN's worst nightmare.
The Iraq war was NOT funded and increased our national debt significantly..
The Iraq was was mismanaged by Republicans who made a gravy train of it.
The Iraq war was not concluded successfully by bush,jr- Hide quoted text -

Keep drinking the kool-aid sid. You and the rest of you fringe
fruitbat progressives are being shoved back behind the curtain as we
speak. You kooks had your chance and you blew it. Try again in about
two generations when the gubmint schools have turned out another fresh
batch of America hating marxsts to vote demorat.
Old November 23rd 10, 01:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
The PHANTOM

On Nov 22, 8:34*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:06:10 -0600, "RockGuitarist946"

wrote:
"Jud" wrote in message

You also seem to blame Bush for starting the 2 wars (I was under the
impression that WE were attacked, and had Congressional support from
both sides of the aisle), a banking system in collapse (Barney Frank
and Chris Dodd), a housing industry in foreclosure (Frank and Dodd
again), a bad recession (world wide, not just in the US), and an
unemployment rate that was climbing and reached 10% only 4 months into
Obama's presidency (after his over-optimistic promises that helped to
get him elected).

We had to go into Iraq. They attacked us and we had to go get rid of that
problem. If we hadn't there might of been many more attacks then there were.
also you have to look at Obama's "stimulus" (COUGH COUGH) package that did
nothing good to the economy.

a) We did not have to got to Iraq, Irag did not attack us

They were a threat to the world(according to Presidents Clinton)
and if left alone Hussein would be ANOTHER Ahmaimanutjob that the NEXT
President will have to deal with.

b) There was no problem---any problem(s) were the UN's

Please list the accomplishments of the U.N. Take all the space you
need. It's free.

c) The congress was lied to when they voted support

Prove the "Lies". Presidents Clinton were saying Hussein (not
Obama) was a threat and needed to be removed back in 2008

d) Frank and Dodd were minority congressemen with NO control over
anything

Nice talking point but it's a bald faced lie.

e) The derivities and housing schemes were solely the fault of GOP
Congresses and Bush----

Nice George Soros generated talking point but another bald faced
lie.

f) The unemployment rate was already in double digit losses BEFORE
Obama took office

A Huffpost talking point that's a bald faced lie.

g) Afghanistan was abandoned by bush----allowing Bin Laden to escape
while we attacked Iraq

That's not what the Generals with boots on the ground say but I'm
SURE you are much better informed because you're plugged in to the
"Mother Jones" talking point of the day blog.

h) There were no WMD, nor ANYTHING bush claimed in Iraq---Saddam was
hog-tied

"Hog-tied"?? By who?? The U.N and 26 resolutions?? LOL !! Why did
Hussein(not Obama)use weapons of mass destruction to murder hundreds
of thousands of Kurds??

I) Al Queda was not in Iraq until AFTER Saddam was removed.- Hide quoted text -

PROOF or shut your toothless gob.

RONALD REAGAN DOLLAR COIN AND STAMP Arizona Coin Collector Coins 5 February 9th 08 03:31 AM
Coin find in Turkey exciting to art professor stonej Coins 0 September 6th 05 05:45 PM
Reagan $2 coin Fred Shecter Coins 41 June 20th 04 06:03 PM
New exciting colorful pen (at exciting "booking price") Susanna Pens & Pencils 0 March 12th 04 03:30 PM
How about a $2 Reagan coin. dendude Coins 1 December 6th 03 10:23 PM