is anyone parting out a NSM galaxy 200 or city4 45 jukebox

Old June 28th 09, 03:50 PM
armyaviation78 armyaviation78 is offline
Member

Default is anyone parting out a NSM galaxy 200 or city4 45 jukebox

i am looking for a player mechanism for my nsm juke. if you are parting out one of these jukes i believe that it may work in my juke. give me a call at 330-671-0114 or email at , thanks, Tom
Old July 26th 09, 07:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ron Kompagne

Location: Germany - Osnabrueck

--
armyaviation78

Hi Tom

I work together with Werner in Germany. Werner was born in a NSM-Juke.

Werner repairs carriage of NSM - they really look like new.

He is able to repair your mechanism or sent you another.

If you need any information - please feel free to contact me - Werner
doesn't speak english.

Best regards,

Ron