RE; 1885 morgan trade dollar

Old September 10th 03, 11:52 PM
Bernhard Rich

Default RE; 1885 morgan trade dollar

Back on Sept 6th. I posted a silly sale.
for some reason this person choose to take exception to me ridiculing
this absurd discription.
I can only wonder why he only posted to my post and no others that
'ridicule' absurd sales.
I have scanned thru here at rcc and nowhere else does he post.(that I
can find anyway) I, like several others sent emails to the seller
telling him there was no such coin as a morgan trade dollar, which he
never answered any of these emails.

I must be getting suspicious in my old age, for a minute I almost
thot he and the seller were one and the same. His post went as follows:

From: (ANTELOPEDUNDEE)
Looks like all some folks here have to do is surf the net auctions
looking for listings to ridicule. If you are smart enough to see the
listing for what it is or isn't pass on it and move forward. If you can
offer constuctive criticism to the seller then by all means please do
that. If someone is trying to scam us or screw us then please let us
know that too!

Old September 12th 03, 04:53 AM
ANTELOPEDUNDEE

Mr. Rich
I meant no personal animosity towards you. It is merely coincidence that it was
your post that I was reading when I finally got a bit upset over the continuous
and trivial ebay/auction bashing that seems to occur here. Such posts add
little to the intellectual discourse that one might expect to find here.
Andy

Old September 12th 03, 10:55 AM
Fred

However, these posts into this group help us stay informed on the tactics
lowlife sellers use to push their junk. It also makes us aware that we
should not bid on that particular item.

I welcome those posts that warn us about suspicious auctions!

Fred

"ANTELOPEDUNDEE" wrote in message
Mr. Rich
I meant no personal animosity towards you. It is merely coincidence that

it was
your post that I was reading when I finally got a bit upset over the

continuous
and trivial ebay/auction bashing that seems to occur here. Such posts add
little to the intellectual discourse that one might expect to find here.
Andy

1885 trade dollar morgan!!! Bernhard Rich Coins 11 September 7th 03 10:10 PM
QUADS to Trade! dr8track 8 Track Tapes 0 August 22nd 03 10:53 PM
"typical" Morgan dollar pricing? Yousri Ahmad Coins 3 July 27th 03 02:21 AM
Help with Trade Dollar 1878 CC Wolfgang Haeupler Coins 3 July 22nd 03 11:08 PM
morgan and peace dollars for sale Don Brandon Coins 0 July 12th 03 04:15 AM