Kevin's IN PERSON 411.....9/5

Old September 6th 03, 12:13 AM
GraphRackr

Default Kevin's IN PERSON 411.....9/5

Hey Hey Hey....

DAVID SPADE received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this morning.
Other stars that attended were "Just Shoot Me" cast members LAURA SAN GIACOMO,
WENDY MALICK, and ENRICO COLANTONI. ADAM SANDLER was scheduled to speak, but
cancelled, and replaced by CHRIS ROCK. Xena's LUCY LAWLESS also attended.

Nice as always, LUCY LAWLESS was very accomodating, signing multiples. Nobody
asked ENRICO, and LAURA SAN GIACOMO was just as sour as the other night,
ignoring those trying to call her over. WENDY MALICK, however, changed her
tune from the other night, walking right over to where we were standing, and
signed away. CHRIS ROCK reluctantly signed a few. We also overheard him say
to LUCY LAWLESS, "I'm gonna turn my back. Pretend to talk to me so I don't have
to sign anymore autographs for these motherf*&#$s."

DAVID SPADE promised to sign after doing press. Before an interview with
Access Hollywood, he told the reporter, "Let me sign some autographs before we
do this. These people have been waiting in the heat for hours." True to his
word, he walked over to the barricade and signed for everyone that asked.

That's it for now...
Kevin
Old September 6th 03, 12:28 AM
Dahoov2

Uncool of Chris Rock but I suspected that some pretend to talk to
others or "not notice" etc just because they are grouchy so par for
the course. I'd of loved to know what Lucy said... or did she oblige?
I guess celebs gotta stick together.

VERY cool of Spade. Especially as he's so "huge" these days. No pun
intended.